Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Webcams
I was reading through the forums and I couldn't find anything about webcam viewers so I have a question regarding cams in the video chat. Is there anyway to see who is watching your cam? I love to show off but it would be nice if I knew somebody was watching me. Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Cam fun in the Chatroom
Well I always post a messge to those who I'm watching as that lets them know they have a viewer and they can take a look at your Gallery and many post a message back, that's what I always do when having naked cam fun here ! rolleyes jerk rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
is it possible to disable the camera for a while?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Video chat NN
good day! tell me how to set up a video chat?
I'm sitting on the full version, since there is a constant transition to advertising and other sites in the mobile ...
in full, the jumping chat pictures are very much in the way, I want to stop at one person ...
in general, is there a possibility of private?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
caswer said: good day! tell me how to set up a video chat?
I'm sitting on the full version, since there is a constant transition to advertising and other sites in the mobile ...
in full, the jumping chat pictures are very much in the way, I want to stop at one person ...
in general, is there a possibility of private?

everything changes, but when guys tried to get me in video cam,
theyve said that we could go prvt (or set 1 viewer ?) or they could set for friends only
not sure it still works that way