Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do you enjoy being photographed and videod?
I want to video a female at play, are there any females that enjoy being filmed or having there picture taken at play?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am guessing on a pic and video sharing site, there are a few 😂😂😂

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shoot pics and clips in my little studio. I don't ask why they want photo shoots and videos. Maybe for sites like this, may to audition for something, maybe just to feel hot and desired.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife usually gets very turned on during our photo sessions knowing full well her pictures are going on the internet.
Before we start any planned shoot, she would be asking which bra, knickers, G string etc do I think "they" would like.
When shaving or trimming her pubes before a photo session, she would get excited asking how "they" would prefer to see it.
While she is stripping off during the shoot, she is regularly asking if I think "they" will like this pose or that angle.

When I am taking the more explicit pictures she would be asking if "they" can see "it" nicely in this pose or would mention that she expects "they" will masturbate looking at this view. By then she was usually quite wet and we would have to stop and dry things off with a towel or knickers or something as she didnt want her pussy looking too wet. After a photo session, if no one was around I would either have to sort her out or she would use her own fingers to orgasm as I filmed her (but she doesnt want these videos in public album).

Later on when we are back home sorting out the photos, culling and cropping, she enjoyed helping out, picking which pics she did or didnt like and sometimes mentioning she thinks "they" will really like this picture or that.
Lam is usually with me when I post a picture, but if not, she sometimes posts a pic while im away, or will send me the pic to post, then enjoys reading the comments.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We hate pics and vids and would never, ever put any on NN.