Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dirty panty sniffing!
Any other guys into sniffing dirty nix? I love it, always makes for a brilliant wanking session! I sniff them while I slowly wank, then at the point of cumming I lick them clean. Love the smell and the taste! jerk jerk thumbup1 thumbup1

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Spot on, I love smelling inhaling a pair of dirty panties while I jerk off, a married friend always brings me his wifes fresh (Used) panties while we foo; around. I really like people who have their clothes hamper in their bath room...what are you doing in there??? rolleyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sniffing
OMG!!! I LOVE to sniff panties that have been worn... I'd love to hook up with a guy that would let me sniff his wife or g f's panties.. I would probably suck him while I was sniffing.. NOTHING like that sweet scent...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes love sniffin the wife's dirty panties; once got a pair of her hot, younger gf, very hot! but mostly it's the wife's....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think I can help you guys out! Pm me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PM me plzz

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to sniff my own

Forum Level:
A Thinker
LOVE to deep sniff panties especially when they are freshly removed and they watch me "enjoy" them smilesmile I love everything about panties smilesmilesmile I trade a BJ to guy who shares his wives and she smells AMAZING!!!!!! I sniff every chance I get and I wonder about every woman I see what kind of panties she has on smile jerk