Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Attempting the Almost Impossible, but Genreally Improbable

This probably isn't going to be what you expect. ohmy
I have always loved to masturbate and have always tried to get the most pleasure out of my "session". This is a true story of how I managed to achieve this.

Many, many years ago I was masturbating ( that was a given back then ). On a previous occasion, I was lying on my back stroking away and when I ejaculated it squirted so far that it hit my right on the chin and lips. Instinctively and involuntarily, I licked the cum from my lips. During the current session, being as I had already tasted my cum I decided to see if I could just shoot it directly into my mouth. I swung my legs over the edge of my bed, leaned as far over as I could and positioned my mouth directly over my hard cock. When I reached orgasm I shot 3 or 4 good squirts into my mouth before the rest of my load trickled down the shaft of my cock. I gulped down my cum, all the while wondering what it would be like to actually cum in my own mouth.
On my next session I decided to see if I could actually get my cock in my mouth so I could experience what it felt like to have my cock cumming in my mouth. I worked my cock to the point that I was about ready to cum. Once again, I sat on the edge of my bed, leaned over a positioned my mouth directly over my hard cock and bent over as much as I could. To my disappointment, I could only get my mouth within an inch or so of my cock's head. So, disgusted at my failure I once again shot my load into my mouth. This was disappointing, but it did not discourage me. I was determined!!!!
On my next attempt, I decided to get inventive. I was laying on my back completely naked and stroking away. Once I neared orgasm, I spread my legs and threw them over my shoulders, positioning my hard cock right in front of my mouth. I was so close!! I stuck my tongue out and licked the head of my cock, drawing a string of precum as I returned my tongue to my mouth to savor the flavor of my juice. As I continued to stroke my cock, I lifted my head up slightly and managed to get most of the head between my lips. The feeling of my cock head between my lips was so amazing that I immediately started to cum. Not having a firm grip on my cock with my lips, I squirted cum all over my nose and mouth. I did managed to shoot a little into my mouth. Slightly disappointed, but not discouraged I was determined to succeed. After all, I did actually get the head part way into my mouth!!!
On my next attempt, I decide to get a little more creative. Once again, I laid on my back completely naked and started stroking away. This time, I propped my head up slightly with my pillow. Nearing orgasm, I once again threw my spread legs over my shoulders. To my joyous surprise, my cock was much closer to my mouth. This time, I managed to get the entire head of my cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head, tasting the precum and surprised that there really wasn't much of taste to my cock itself. confused I massage the head with my lips while swirling my tongue around the head. I felt my excitement building to it's peak. So, I held my shaft with my hand while gripping the head tightly, but gently between my lips, waiting for the moment of orgasm. As I came, I could feel my pelvic muscles contracting, I could feel the head swelling between my lips and I could feel my cock pulsing as the cum squirted onto my tongue. The hot semen coated my tongue and mouth as I milked every drop from my cock with lips. After regaining my composure, I was enthralled that I had this much success, but I had to get more!!!
On this attempt, I decided that I was going all the way no matter what!!! I assumed the usual position and started masturbating to get myself good and hard. This time, I slid part way down the bed, put my pillow under my head, threw my spread legs over my head and hooked my feet on the headboard. I positioned my cock directly over my mouth and slid the head between my lips and started sucking. Only this time I had the added advantage of being able to use my leg muscles to pull my hips closer to my mouth. I flexed my leg muscles and to my happy surprise I managed to slide about half of my hard cock into my mouth.Once again, I was surprised at the lack of any taste or flavor of my cock. Being the fact that I had so much of my cock in my mouth, I let go and let my mouth hold onto it. I used my legs muscles to simulate fucking my mouth with thrusting motions. The feeling on my cock was amazing and the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of my mouth was intoxicating!! redeyes I fucked my mouth and sucked my cock, savoring the huge globs of precum that were oozing from the head. raspberry I kept working myself into a frenzy anticipating my ultimate goal. Finally, as I reached orgasm I let out a loud, muffled moan (it's difficult to yell with a hard cock in your mouth). I gripped my hard cock tightly and gently with my lips as it jerked and twitched and shot squirt after squirt of hot cum into my mouth. My swallows matched the pulses of my cock and the squirts of my cum. As my excitement subsided and my body relaxed, my flaccid cock left a tiny stream of cum on my lips and chin as it exited my mouth.
I used this method of "masturbation" for quite some time until I had an unfortunate accident and lost the youthful flexibility in my lower back!!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Congratulations and wish I was still young

Great post and wonderful story. I remember doing the same thing when I was younger and the excitement of actually having your own cock in your mouth was unbelievable. I only wish that I was still flexible enough to still do that. Fortunately I have lots of friends that enjoy sucking cock and vice a versa. raspberry jerk redeyes

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's really amazing how wonderful it actually feels having your own mouth on your own cock. Also, it amazing how wonderful it feels having your own cock in your own mouth. That's why I've always said that it was surreal and almost like an out of body experience because you were giving a blowjob with your mouth, but you were also getting a blowjob from your mouth.!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self sucking
I remember the first time I realized I could suck my own cock back in high school. Was always afraid to cum in my mouth. One day my sister was knocking on my door to make sure I was awake, and I was on my back, legs spread, and thrown back over my shoulders. My cock in my mouth, and I'm sucking away. To my surprise, I didn't hear the door open, all I hear is what are you doing? I sprang down covered myself quickly as the boner left abruptly. She left the room disturbed and we never mentioned a word of it again. Fast forward 35 yrs. I love suking cock and eating cum jerk jerk yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CuriousG63 said: I remember the first time I realized I could suck my own cock back in high school. Was always afraid to cum in my mouth. One day my sister was knocking on my door to make sure I was awake, and I was on my back, legs spread, and thrown back over my shoulders. My cock in my mouth, and I'm sucking away. To my surprise, I didn't hear the door open, all I hear is what are you doing? I sprang down covered myself quickly as the boner left abruptly. She left the room disturbed and we never mentioned a word of it again. Fast forward 35 yrs. I love suking cock and eating cum jerk jerk yahoo

I thought you were going to say that when she busted you that you immediately shot your load into your mouth and from that day forward you were no longer afraid to cum in your own mouth!!!