Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Str8 Married Guy is Blackmailed and Trained by His Wife's Best Friend
Hi I am Jenny Paul's Wife's Best Friend and Neighbour. I happened to catch Paul Kissing a girl in a Club He was behaving himself most of the night and had a few drinks when a girl came over and Sat on his lap she was very Tipsy and started to Hug and Kiss Paul I took some photos of this Paul then pushed the girl away and I herd him say please don't I am married and He got Up and Left.
Paul doesn't like me and calls me a trouble causer and a bad influence to his wife. That's when I came up with the idea to get Him to leave me alone I will show him the photo of the girl kissing him and tell him to leave me alone or his wife will see it.
The following day he was out in the front yard mowing his lawn when he told me I should clean my yard thats when I snapped and went over to Him and showed the photo to him I had no time to say what I wanted as He went very pale and said please don't show it I will do anything. I don't even know why I said it but I told him to meet me in the Park in a Hours time.
I was not sure what I was going to tell Him then had an Idea to make Him my Slave but How. I thought I will try get him to get Naked and pose for Me for not Showing his wife the photo if he agrees to do it then I have Him. If he don't then there is nothing I can do really. He can say he never new the person which is true. My plan all depends how afraid he is of his wife seeing the photos

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just be aware of Karma. Are you sure you want to do this?

If this reply breaks our rules please