Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men who wear ladies lingerie
Just a quick question please! I'm curious about this, so hopefully some of you guys can help me out.

For the guys who like to wear ladies underwear/lingerie, what is the attraction?

Is it because it feels nice? Does your partner like you to wear it? Does it turn you on or make you feel sexy?

Personally, seeing a guy in ladies panties and bra does absolutely nothing for me, I like my men to look like men, however, I have no problem with it, and if it makes you feel good, then that's great, each to their own I say.

I'm just trying to understand why?

Thanks guys xxxxx

If this thread breaks our rules please 
a67thar
it does
nothing for me either, but each to his own

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wear panties and skirts
because they make me horny and feel sexy.

I get off on the naughtiness of it and the idea of someone seeing me that way would be so embarassing.

my desire for humiliation, being laughed at and mocked is extensive

geoffygeoff
very rarely but sometimes
Hi,
The reason I wear ladies lingerie is that some women have requested I wear theirs and send them pictures of me playing in them. So I rarely wear them say once every 3-6 months and for 30 mins a time, unless I am under a slave contract then it is for a day. On an average day it is just normal boxers for me.
It was because I have had to email a few of these pics that I had them on my hard drive and so uploaded them on here to start me off. Did think that they would be popular especailly with some gents though, but each their own and it doesn't harm anyone.

ukshaver001
Not 100% sure

Sometimes they feel better - nice and tight but nice material.
Sometimes just for the thrill

Wife has a good laugh

I guess also there is the risk element.

With the weight ever increasing the "old" ones are relegated quite quickly. Sometimes a trip to Primark (£1 a pair max) is just too much of a laugh to miss out on.

Who knows and who cares - erections inevitable and fun is close behind.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I Dress-Up in my lingerie because it feels sensual, it looks fabulous, my partners like to see and touch me while I am dressed.

And,
Once Dressed, I turn into a total cock slut.
I want a cock in one hand and a set of balls in the other.
I crave a cock in my mouth.
My asshole aches for a cock buried deep in my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
play goes beyond wearing lingerie

I also like to lay in the sun in my back yard. Have a large collection of swimsuits
(recommend Skinzwear)which are low cut bikinni - many with tie strings on the side.

the tan lines are excellent

I mostly enjoy wearing the pink ones
occassionally I also paint my toe nails pink, wear toe rings and have these puka shell bracelets that I wear on wrists and ankles.. and a matching necklas

the blonde next door sometimes watches me from her pool deck.. it's a turn on an gets me bulging

blush probably thinks I'm a fag, maybe that is part of why I do it. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
not the pics / the feel
ok yeah i actually do enjoy wearing them. They feel great! Smooth and sliky are wonderful when jacking off. I'm sure the pics of guys in them do nothing for the viewers. For me its about feel and taboo.

steamersb
relaxation
women's clothing just relaxes me. it feels more sensual than anything made for men but the truth of the matter is i am more of an ass when at work and have to be all macho and male. it might be weeks before i get a chance to throw on something softer and bring my anxiety down to a more calm and cool level. all of that and it's like being on a drug, trying to relive that first "high" and sexual intensity.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
.... because it feels awesome on my cock, and the taboo factor really adds to the rush. It makes me feel oh so dirty. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hard Nips
oh,
and hey.

Hard Nips
you are absolutely beautiful..

wow

coci
hey hard nips do you like guys with hairy chests and ass? I have a hairy ass....chest has some hair..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lingerie
PM sent not going to go there, the photo says it all

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wear it every now and then to scare every girl away from me.

I like to keep things simple.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Personally I don't understand the desire to wear it either, but yes each to his own. If you enjoy it, keep doing it I say!

On the other hand though I can understand the desire to want other men to wear, it because it makes some men (like stockingslave) look insanely hot grin

seaxun
there is a guy called gioggino who loves wearing womens clothes 2c smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hard Nips
has your curiosity been satisfied?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks guys for all your comments, think I've got a better understanding now xxxxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wearing ladies panties
For me as a straight married male,70 years old, I have found that wearing sexy lace panties to be an amazing experience! I had a lady friend that loved seeing me wearing her lace panties and watching me stroking myself in her panties!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love wearing them and so does my good friend and it's hot wearing each others and having fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies lingerie
I like to wear black nylon stockings, garter belt, panties, bra and high heels and be a sissy cock loving slut. Because I am bisexual I also like a curvaceous woman and licking pussy or giving her a nice rim job. I guess it is because I am truly bisexual I wear women's lingerie on occasion. The main reason is I like to throw out the window all of the manly responsibilities and be a female for a while. Now it can be said there are a lot of female responsibilities but for a while I love to be a woman.