Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is it normal to think about cock as I get older?
I am nearing 70 years old and all of my life I have loved pussy. I had never felt any urges towards men or dicks until the last couple of years when I started to also started to look at the cocks of men on here especially when it was a couple having sexual fun. I now find that I am looking as the size and shape of guys cocks more and more and have started to get dirty thoughts about them. I looked at a picture of a guy fucking a women in a picture last week and I instantly knew that if I had been there, I would have licked this guys balls and shaft right up to the point it was inside her. Is this normal and do other older men think about cock more as they have aged.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I’m 74 married and think about cock all the time.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
cocks
For me, yes normal. I'm 68. When I was a teen, up to 16, suck some cock, enjoyed it. Got married, stopped sucking cock, except for 3 or 4 fleeting incidents, didn't touch another cock for almost 40 years. Got remarried at 50.
After about 8 years we started swinging a bit. Changed up to mostly mfm fun. I figured my wife hadn't had a variety of cock, so was letting her enjoy. Well, enjoying these mfm's, i was invariably eating her and kissing her after she'd had a cock in her mouth and pussy. I got to enjoy the cock aroma and taste on her.
During one mfm, while he was sitting on the couch she was riding reverse cowgirl - perfect time to try fucklicking. So, I did. She enjoyed, and was moving around a bit, which caused him to short stroke. In that position, his cock was shoved in my mouth. I just reinserted his cock in her. But it happened maybe 6-7 times. Each time, I had different thoughts about it. 1st, well, that's not bad. Then the head filled my mouth - how did my wife deep throat him. Then, whoa, that tasted good - pussy, cock, nice mix! So, I didn't really "suck" him, but I did wait a second before removing him from my mouth and reinserting.
After that, we've started having some bi fun in mfm's. It's great fun sucking cock with my wife. I guess it's like when first getting pussy, that's all you could think about. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've always have been attracted to dicks and balls. Sometimes more than others, but recently I found myself being really interested and turned on by them

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same here
I was always straight and have so far not touched another man‘s cock. But since a while I get turned on by looking at cocks and balls. This year I started strolling around nude in a cruising area but so far I have not had any closer contact. But I will continue being there and looking for fun.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes, I started thinking about it when I was about 6 LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
About cock

I know as I have gotten older I have thought more and more about cocks and balls and how beautiful they are. Always wondered why women always thought about cocks and balls also. I have had several experiences🌿🍆👋💦 , 🌿🍆💦👄And have enjoyed them. Haven't had one in a while but have stopped looking either. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hell yes!
Hell yes. Why limit your pleasure? Love cocks with my pussies.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I experimented with it as a pre adolescent and teen with friends. Then in college I sucked some cocks in 3 and 4 somes. Got married and haven’t done it since, but as I get older I do often think about sucking cock and the feeling of one exploding in my mouth. So much different than sex with women. Never really cared for anal and I’m not attracted to guys, just their cocks, lol.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Agreed Sparkee. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yep, Don't think about anal or stuff like that but love sucking hard cocks, or soft ones and making them hard. LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Expanding Touching Cocks
Very similar. Love pussy. Would visit adult book stores with peek shows (women in middle) and then mini booths (movies). Saw and figured out the glory hole and was impressed with the awesome blow jobs. Only gave one hand job and one blow job via glory hole. After many years ventured into the main theater and finished a guy via hand job, but really got excited with a man held his cock over to me and I put it in my mouth. I unloaded without even touching myself! I've only sucked about five dicks. I like it, but get worried about disease and only shot my load the first time. jerk 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm beginning to think that it's the new normal because there are literally thousands of men that I have talked to online that feel exactly the same way. smile Maybe it's always been this way, but I am definitely sure that it has become more mainstream and prevalent since the inception of the internet. Men that were ashamed to admit it or felt guilty because of it have openly admitted to it under the anonymity of the internet, myself included. rolleyes Since puberty, I adamantly considered myself a heterosexual, but lately I've become more open to my sexuality and have found myself admiring certain cocks and thinking about what it would be like to stroke them and suck them. jerk raspberry redeyes I still haven't reached the point where I can discuss this with anyone face to face, but I will happily admit to it under the anonymity of the internet. grin So, after saying all that I would definitely say that it is normal for men to start thinking and wanting cock as they get older! thumbup I also think that it has a lot to do with the fact that most of us old men are just horn dogs and cock is a lot easier to get than pussy when you enter "senior citizen" status!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Don’t know
I’ve been bi my entire life, knew it from a young age. Very taboo back then so never acted on it until I was married. As I get older the frustration seems to be getting worse since my wife decided she hated me being bi 😆. It’s been some years since we played with others and I miss it terribly.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No, it's not normal. You have probably been curious about it for a long time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Normal about Cock
Yes, I think that it’s normal for an older male to think about exploring other guys cocks. And enjoying watching guys stroking themselves and or getting a HJ/BJ. As I have gotten older, I am now 70, years old, I have discovered that I really get turned on by watching guys stroking themselves, giving HJ’s or BJ’s by other males!
Just enjoy your sexuality!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock
I occasionally participate in a MMF session. One time I was on top of the F while she was sucking his dick and when he came it must have caught her by surprise because she choked a little and pulled his cock from her mouth while he was still cumming. I must have been too close to the action because when she pushed it away she aimed it right at my face causing me to catch the last of it across my cheek. He pulled back and sat down on the bed next to us and she apologized and said she would clean it up. I waited for her to grab a towel or the sheet or something but she leaned up and licked his cum off my face then afterwards she kissed me sharing his seed. I didn’t know what to think about it then but now I’m starting to think maybe it was done on purpose or It’s just wishful thinking. Now it’s got me wondering about sucking cock a lot of the time but with STDs and stuff I’m hesitant

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always considered myself "straight" but the last several years, I've been turned on by a nice looking cock. Started as a youngin' with my buddy but then we found girls and that was the end of it. I've sucked a few since and enjoyed it. Something about them cumming in my mouth turned me on, a lot. I'd still like to have a girl with me but if I don't, a hard dick in my hand and mouth is fine. I do worry about stuff like STD's but, haven't been with many guys to date and so far, always been lucky I guess. That said, I'd love to suck somebody off tonight. Not interested in romance, just like hard dicks, sometimes. I think it's normal, at least where I am.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have also passed 70 and find myself thinking about cock much more than before. Maybe some day soon I will act on it. Sounds like it could be fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thinking about cock
As someone who has enjoyed being with partners that loved having others join us, extra cock or pussy is just something that you get to enjoy. Sex is amazing, and as long as no one is getting hurt (save for some ass spanking...which is fun!) What is wrong with having cock and pussy. If it feels good, then do it! I absolutely adore delicious pussy of all shapes and sizes, being able to make a cock hard, then having it pulsate in orgasm, especially in your mouth is a great pleasurable experience. I have tried my back door, a few times, but while I love fingers and small toys in it, I haven’t had good times with it. I couldn't get over the feeling of having to poo, and the pain, wasn't pleasurable to me. If you find that you want to experience cock, of course try it and have fun. I know that I have!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cocks and age
I'm 76 and horny as hell.... I haven't been in a relationship in many years so I'm sure that's a part of it.... Although, I am a bit surprised at the level of my libido at this age. I enjoy anal stimulation and have since I was a teenager.

Since I've been a NN'er, I've gotten more open minded about sex and discovered some things about myself which has been great....

I've always been interested in FFM and it is still a fantasy of mine. Then I started thinking about MMF and the possibility of fucking and being fucked by a man with a woman participating. It would have to be a small cock and I don't think I'd like to suck one.

So for me personally, I have begun to "think about cock" as I have gotten older.

Is it normal? Is it related to getting older?

"Normal" is what works for you and doesn't hurt another. When you begin to realize your mortality, you begin to think about what you might have missed in life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Think about cock alot
I am 72 and have been thinking about cock quite abit, I really would like to fuck and suck a Trans woman, with nice tits and and a nice cock.

Forum Level:
Beginner
H4.CK3R SERVICES: social media ( S.napchat,Instagram, Unlock my eyes, intercept SMS/mms 2FA) Web (HTML, PHP, SQL, AP
H4.CK3R SERVICES:

social media ( S.napchat,Instagram, Unlock my eyes, intercept SMS/mms 2FA)

Web (HTML, PHP, SQL, APACHE)

Assembler, Delphi- 0day Exploits, Highly personalized trojans, Bots, DDOS-

>
If you forgot your password, h4ck3.d your Instagram/S.napchat , or your husband, your wife has an Instagram and you want to know everything he or she does we have the solution for you.

K..ik : CipHeredVeil
Telegram: CipHeredVeil
Discord : CipHeredVeil
Sigma: cipheredveil.77
Email: CipHeredVeil@protonmail.com

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's okay to...
It's okay to think about it. Someone above said they only like cocks not guys. Agree. I like to see cocks cumming. Either frotting and cumming on other cocks or on pussies or tits. Or anywhere, really. But... they MUST be shaved.