Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Question for males and females about anal fisting
A guy here and the wife and I have been playing and experimenting about maybe doing a little anal fisting and have a few questions. How long did it take you to work up to getting it in? Once in how did it feel for the person taking the fist? Tell me about your anal fisting experience so we'll have an idea on whether its worth doing all this stretching to get it in. Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Libidolady
Hell is this really even possible....?????? Are there really ppl out there that have done this?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Someoneyou
It's possible. And it didn't take much time for my gf to get used to it. We had anal sex like 3 times, and then we just went slow, and used lots of waterbased lub, and thats about it. And according to my gf it was out of this world. It might be because my fingers on the other hand were doing something else also, but she said it was a great feeling. So in truth, just go slow. And down have her sit doggie style. atleast not the first time smile

anything else you want to know, just post or pm

Kind Regards,
Someone

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I appreciate the info on this. We just wanted to know what to expect when we started all this. We both love things up in us anally so it looks like we've got a lot of stretching to do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suspect the same rule applies to anal fisting as to vaginal: Go slow and use lots of lube.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lube seems to be the key!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Plenty of time and a lot of care , my wife has been fisting my ass for about 6 years now and it was worth all the time spent stretching it's a really good feeling with the most intense orgasims i've ever had grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well we've been practicing and shes not far from getting her hand in me. We're still a ways from getting mine in her. I cant wait to feel her hand up in me!!!

Sphynx_Lady
I a state of mind, if you are open to it, it will happen if your mind is closed to it, that muscle back there will close up tighter than a clam.

For me I was very open to it but I did not set out to do it. It just kinda happened, three fingers, 4 fingers deeper deeper and it was in and it felt great. But the problem isn't going in it's coming out, that is where the trick is and on your first couple attempts I stop just short of your wrist, cause once you get to the wrist your muscle will close in around it and going in is much more gradual than coming out especially if it's a guy's hand.

I don't know if I'm explaining this well but I do know who ever is doing it better be open to it.

bobil
total turnoff
Have no desire to put or have a fist in my or anyone ass.

Just not my thing.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The word fisting has a violent sound to it, kind of S&M, we arn't into S&M or pain and I wouldn't do anything to hurt Angel but done gently a finger at a time, I can get my hand in Angels pussy or ass.
It turns her on that she is able to handle it and still close snug on just one finger. She is quite elastic, I guess due to kegels and frequent exercise of the parts. lol lucky me........Steve

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sometimes my wife just gets in the mood for it. We probably do it about four times a year. She's usually a little sore for a couple of days afterward though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We're still working at it but with not as much time as we would want to put into it. Need to send the kids to the grandparents more often! As I said before i'll be able to take it before she does. She wants it but between us here I dont think she'll be able to take my hand. She is just so tight back there. We'll keep going at it though as long as she wants. All of you are great here for giving the advise you have. Thanks!!

sun321
ouch
I wouldnt recommend anal fisting, from a medical standpoint, could permantly damage your sphincter muscle. I use 3 fingers, with heaps of lube, never been past the knuckles, I'm not into pain. For me 2 or three feels good and easier to massage internally.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
why?

M14GRY
Because it feels so damm great.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've had my ass fisted for years. It take some time to stretch out & well worth the effort.
The last time I was fisted was with a clenched fist & she sort of punched my hole to just past her wrist. Can you say ORGASM !!
redeyes raspberry redeyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's been a long time since I've had an actual hand in my ass, but one would still fit easily. I reached the point of fisting at 25, having worked my ass regularly (as in almost daily) since I was 12. The wife enjoyed doing me several times, but it's been ages. Need to get back to some of that fun ...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Question for males and females about anal fisting
. She wants it but between us here I dont think she'll be able to take my hand. She is just so tight back there.
You could always invite somebody of the other sex to assist

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven't had anyone do it to me or me do it to anyone else but I have experimented on myself a bit and managed to get most of my hand in. It didn't take too long to work up to it, probably gave myself a couple of stretching sessions beforehand

Deepsee69
fisting
Anythings possible, i use use too fist this chicks pussy everytime she came over. She would squirt all over me and my bed. She had tiny hands and wanted to fist my ass. I let her as long as she sucked me at the same time. I never came so hard!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my wife fisted me for the first time a couple of days ago , it was fabulous, I liked it a lot, and cannot wait till the next fisting fun to occur . it was surprisingly comfy in my ass seems some of my knotting toys are actually bigger in circumference than her hand , so it slipped in nicely mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yahoo

marriedbi52
soul69 said: Plenty of time and a lot of care , my wife has been fisting my ass for about 6 years now and it was worth all the time spent stretching it's a really good feeling with the most intense orgasims i've ever had grin

Has it ever presented a problem with fecal retention?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
As a nurse asst this worries me
the vag is made to stretch a lot for a baby
your anal is NOT
do you think about eventual permanent damage you might be inflicting yourself??

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ass fist
Never managed though not tried to hard...love having ass filled and stretched.....

Though now go soft in Anal play and spill pre like a tap......but great fun even solo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Entry is easier
fastchris said: Well we've been practicing and shes not far from getting her hand in me. We're still a ways from getting mine in her. I cant wait to feel her hand up in me!!!
When she is at the threshold of entry it's up to you to take it so I suggest that you push like your taking the biggest shit in your life . That will open your ass enough for her to push her hand right on in. Mmm Mmm enjoy
yahoo yahoo yahoo