Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Actually meetings
Who here would actually want to meet up and have some fun. We all talk about it but never really seems to happen.
I have a great little place in the states for just such a meeting. PM if anyone want to seriously have some good fun. I’m open for either girls or guys or both.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Actually meeting up with another guy
Hello,
If you live near Chicago or was passing through, I would love to meet up with you for some mutual stroking pleasures together. I have actually met up with several different males over the last couple of years, who enjoys wearing sexy panties and mutual stroking pleasures together!
I recommend the website, Doublelist.com for exploring your desires to meet up with other guys. It’s really easy to use!
Paul

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I would definitely meet with someone I met here. However, not just anyone and everyone. . lol I would want to chat some and get to know each other some first.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
firehandpump said: Hello,
If you live near Chicago or was passing through, I would love to meet up with you for some mutual stroking pleasures together. I have actually met up with several different males over the last couple of years, who enjoys wearing sexy panties and mutual stroking pleasures together!
I recommend the website, Doublelist.com for exploring your desires to meet up with other guys. It’s really easy to use!
Paul

Sent you a PM WOW you have a great panty collection I would love to model for you smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I wouldn't mind meeting up with a guy to suck his cock and possibly even get fucked.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
On my way! lol