Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Description from my ex online bf Accrim after watching my videos and looking at my pics. 1
oh wow,i just watched your horny vid,rubby masturbating in the blue briefs.in contrast to your pink boxers which as you explained were too narrow in the gusset to keep your cock enclosed,the blue ones were much more suited in width for you to ejaculate inside baby
mmmmmm so hot to see the wet patch of your cum staining through hun,then to see it pooled on the inside of the briefs and gooey sticking to your pubees at the base of your semi erect cock!
i adored watching how you cleaned up your spent penis and pubes with the undies and can only hope you discarded them in your closet and haven't yet laundered them....as after jerking off to your "bent over pic",i want to cyber- jump over to you later while you snooze,put on those still cummie wet briefs,then while kissing and cuddling you.....rub my undie's covered cock on yours until we both ejaculate again to feel eachothers semen seeping through to soak our cocks xxx

If this thread breaks our rules please