Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Description from my ex online bf Accrim after watching my videos and looking at my pics. 2
hi sexy one, i love how you are so innovative with your masturbating techniques,like using rubber bands around your cock and balls to enhance your enjoyment by pulling on them,it was erotic to watch baby
i think it must have been an initial experiment though because it didn't seem to work as well as you'd hoped hun....coz though you pulled back your foreskin to expose your knob for more sensitive rubbing against your red boxers,sadly it didn't seem to have the desired effect you were looking for,as horny as it looked!
so i was happy to see you pull down your shorts for a final adjustment,enjoying the view of your gorgeous dangling penis of course,as you wrapped the bands around your storage sacs,then the other end around your neck.....then watched excitedly as you went back to the tried and tested method of masturbating by gripping your boxers waistband to rub up and down to stimulate your cock
oooooooo i sooooo adore to hear you panting with pleasure as your imminent orgasm approaches,then,when you ejaculate, to see some of your semen squirting through the thin material of the undies,leaving behind a horny wet patch in the gusset!
mmmmmmm such a yummy looking gooey cum mess to see when you lowered the boxers.....and so fucking erotic that you didn't even have an erection again when you came sweetheart,your foreskin still covering your knob that was still oozing lovely thick white semen!!

If this thread breaks our rules please