Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot description after watching one of my videos
sooooo horny to watch you cracking the eggs down your undies babe,then rubbing one of the gloopy egg whites and yolk all around your cock and balls and then how you squelched the other one through the cotton material into and around your anus
it looked so erotically messy with the egg goo quickly seeping through the gusset of your underwear and the excess escaping from the edges as you squeezed your clearly semi boner!
oh my,i can understand your liking for raw eggs being rubbed around your genitals and anus,the slippery mess must feel awesome sweetheart....and as i watched,i soooo wished i could be there to help massage the eggy goo in and around your sensitive sexual organs,to feel for myself,a sense of how sensual and sexually exciting it must feel....not having ever considered that sloppy foodstuffs could be such a horny aid to masturbating,until seeing your pics and this imaginative vid oh wow hun,you are such an erotic guy to be so out there with unique experimental techniques to masturbation,at least to me anyway!
ooooooo i adored seeing how turned on your eggs session had made you after taking off your undies,hearing the slurpy sound as you horny masturbated your sticky stiff cock until you yet again ejaculated lots of that yummy looking cum that i'd never tire of to see spurting from the sexy slit of your bulbous cockhead...you are the special one my darling and thankyou for sending to me!! xxx

If this thread breaks our rules please