Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does it really feel any different....?
My last GF and I played with dildos and she shoved several up my ass. Got to the point it was fun and enjoyable. I even played with it when she wasn't there and it felt good. Does a real cock feel a lot different than a "life-like" silicone dildo? Just wondering. It seems like something I might have to try if it's better. I love to hear your thoughts on it!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The Spoiler
I was worried that the big vibrator that I had would spoil me for the real thing, but that didn't happen, so whew! To answer your question, "yes" they do feel different and they both do the trick. grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No comparison
I’ve been playing with my butthole forever and we have an astonishing collection of toys, including some very expensive “lifelike” dildos. While a dildo is always at the ready and they can be had in any size, in my experience the best anal toy is a penis. Can’t beat the excitement of wife’s hands holding my cheeks, guy’s hands grabbing my hips, me cupping his balls, the build up, then I cum, then the anticipation as he starts really grunting and thrusting. Feeling his cum squirt in ruined me for life. It’s my only use for men, an interactive anal toy 🤣🤣🤣.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
IMHO nothing is better than a real dick for anal, and preferably uncut.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes. Absolutely the real thing is better. Unfortunately I don’t have access to it as often as I’d like but on the rare occasion I do it’s phenomenal.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Still waiting for the right situation to have a real cock up my ass.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just waiting for another opportunity. Only ever had one in me blush blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish I was closer to any one of you. Now I'm thinking I HAVE to try it. Thanks for the info.