Forum

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Jerking while being pegged
Hi guys

Just wondering how many of you enjoy jerking off while your partner pegs you either with a dildo / vibrator or strap- on?

I love it!!!!!

Nothing beats it with my ass full as I jerk off; well unless it’s fucking Mrs Ch’s ass.

And so the lovely ladies don’t feel left out, how many like fucking their partner?

Take care and keep on cumming
jerk dildo bounce raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
For sure
I most definitely do love jerking off while being pegged, or having her jerk me. That's why my favourite position is on my back so she has full access to my cock and balls. Though once when I got pegged on all fours her husband helped out by reaching in for a tug of me.

I remember one particularly horny encounter where my friend wouldn't allow me to touch my cock while she fucked me on my back, only she was allowed. And she said the horniest thing, "They're mine, your cock and your ass. Not yours, they're mine." Fuck that was hot, and she really went for it too.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife wont allow me to toutch my cock when she is pegging me, only she is allowed. She is in charge so she gets to decide when i cum. I dony mind, it feels amazing to get stroked while she pegs me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Of course!
She concentrates on stretching my hole while I stroke it and cum. We have pics and videos.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A dream of mine, and some day I hope it comes true! yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I just recently got my wife a strap on and we used it last week. I had to get some booze in her first. It was pretty much just me riding her but I came just doing that it was so hot. I’m hoping to get her to do me on my back and stroke me while pegging!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Jerking off while getting pegged
She will jerk me off or suck me off while she is pegging me. LOVE IT!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's fun, but a real cock is even better!