Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sucking your first cock. where when how?
often wondered what it would be like, dont know how to go about finding out.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
dagoaty
You need to go over to newbudnudes.com.

Sorry I can't help you on this one.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am a woman and have been sucking cock for years but when I was first starting out I read a book titled, "How to Make Love to a Man" and it had a whole chapter on giving amazing bj's... I also read Cosmo magazine quite a bit back then... Would come across an occasional bj advice article... Some of the techniques I still use today are from that book and articles I read!

Now, when I was first entertaining the idea of being with a woman for the first time, I sought the advice of male friends to give me some coaching...I was nervous that I wouldn't know what I was doing... They all said, "Do what you like having done to you"... Useful advice but there's a bit more to that. Maybe Google it... See if there are any websites out there!

Good luck!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It was at night, a few months after turning 19, in my parents' basement.
I was kneeling in front of my boyfriend who was sitting on the couch. And then I ran to the sink to spit tongue

If you wanted to go about trying it, you could try the following: boyfriend, boy toy, swinger party, gay bar. Good luck! I would love to see a guy sucking cock. Yum.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

.... never tried it my-self .....

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i was 13 with my friend the same age in his bedroom when we sucked each other off for the first time.

sub-hubby
it was a few years ago. my wife was adament about me doing it, so i did. it was her lovers cock. it was hot because she was holding my hair and forcing my mouth down on it! she didnt let go untill i had finished him off and swallowed his hot load!

2reday
never tried, or maybe should I say I've never been offered! As the years go on i'm getting more tuned on by the idea smile

lu'lu
My advice...
Do it.
Take a video of it.
Post it here and let us watch.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
me too ... I never try

but I'm so curious smile

Imnekked
I was
just about thirty when I started getting this urge, so I started looking for a couple. I found this great couple, he happened to be a cross dresser. They were pretty hot. I couldn't wait to get them naked. I felt I had to have her go down on it with me, but that was all she wrote. Happily BI ever since...

Emily x
i was 13 and it was a guy a few years older than me who'd had quite a few, so he gave me tips on how to do it.

mr.boner
Once when i was 20. It was kind of fun and I have been meaning to try it again

I seem to get a lot of offers for mine

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First Cock suck
I am a 69 yr old man and sucked my first cock at a gloryhole in a adult store about 25 yrs ago. I was surprised how it felt in my hand and mouth. It was hard, yet spongy and I knew I was hooked
on cock after that. I have sucked on many anonymous cocks since , all shapes and sizes. I am uncut and love any cock but I must say I love a big uncut cockhead the best. Of course, the bigger the better@ tongue jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first and only cock that I ever sucked was my own.

When: I was 13.

Where: It was in my bedroom where I usually masturbated. I was wondering if there was a better way to get my pleasure, other than just stroking my cock.

How: I was fairly thin and flexible back then. So, after a few futile attempts, I tried the "legs over the head" position and managed to get about half my cock into my mouth

At first, it was slightly uncomfortable, but after a few successful tries I got good at it. Truthfully, it was one of the most amazing feelings, both emotionally and physically that I have ever experienced in my life. redeyes redeyes redeyes redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Probably around 12 or 13 with a cousin. After that on and off if the occasion came about. Now I have a cum buddy, and we get together about once a month. Once you try you will be hooked!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time
Maybe about 30 yrs ago at an adult bookshop. Kinda liked it,especially when the guy comes and you are in control. The process has grown on me since. rather have pussy to eat, but cock is nice. I do require that I control the pace and depth. I promise a great experience.
That said, if you expect it, please, please ,please clean it. Nothing worse than a smelly one. I've refused more than a couple that were just gross.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
thunder256 said: Probably around 12 or 13 with a cousin. After that on and off if the occasion came about. Now I have a cum buddy, and we get together about once a month. Once you try you will be hooked!

Agreed and I have the same smilesmile yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First suck
On a bed in a house.
69 position naked waist down.
14 or 15.
Walking home after work one night offered ride by older guy with a widely known liking for guys.
Sexual creature curiosity answered.
Multiply the first time by four.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Was about 48. Wife had us bring in another. Was totally surprised and how soft a cock is. I was expecting a hard stick. I mean it was hard but the texture of the cock is soft.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First cock
I was maybe 13. In the woods with a boy a little younger. when I put his cock in my mouth I orgasmed. Never had the chance again but I am open for the chance. Communicated with a few guys but they always seem to be more talk than cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First cock
Glory hole. I was always on the standing end, then somebody stuck their cock through the hole with a condom on. I thought what the hell and started to suck. He came in a couple minutes and left. About six months later I went to the same place but got up the nerve to go into the adult theater. Went about six times then a good cock sucking opportunity surfaced. As soon as I popped his cock in my mouth, I came in my shorts! Wow was so awesome.

First time is the best. IMO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First cock
My first was a glory hole too and I remember the feeling of another cock in my hand and mouth for the first time. It was hard,yet spongey and musty. I thought I was gay afterward, but I knew I liked it. Now 25 years later, I love cock and I don't care! I would love pussy if I could get it, but cock is easier to get in adult stores. It's such a turn on to jack off with other men and suck cock while others watch! jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was quite young. I was the youngest guy on the block, and one day, the older guys said that I couldn't hang with them unless I stacked their dicks. I didn't really know what to do at first, but they told me what to do, and apparently, I was an eager and good student. It wasn't long after that when they taught me how to be their little fuck-toy, I loved pleasing the older boys, and they loved my attention -- what a great situation it was for all!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
BJ
My first was when l was 20 l was caught by the security night guard at an exclusive beach club in Bermuda
skinny dipping in their pool.He gave me 2 choices Police or a Bj,
I chose the Bj which he gave me,l met him socially a couple of days later at his apartment,where he insisted l sucked him
that started a lifetime of enjoying the feel of an erect cock in my mouth,and some tasty spunk,not all tasted nice,especially the garlic eaters
of Asia.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time was just a few months ago. I had decided I was going to try it come hell or high water so I joined a male hookup site and started chatting with the guys on there.

Pretty soon, I arranged to meet with a guy who seemed nice and whose dick looked good. I invited him over to my house and we stripped off and sat on the couch. He was into body contact so I laid back and let him touch me. But before long I had to know what he felt like so I got on my knees in front of him and took his penis into my mouth. He was on the small side and uncut — both new experiences for me — but I just worked his cock with my mouth and tongue until he came and I swallowed it all down. His cum tasted musty but not bad.

Afterwards, he knelt in front of me and sucked me for a while before jerking me off onto my stomach.

I am now a devoted cocksucker and cum swallower. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock sucking
Welcome to the cock lovers club! They are like Lay's chips, you can't eat just one! raspberry jerk drool : tongue yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Twenties
I was in my twenties, out on a date with a guy whom I liked a lot. Back at my place he went down on me on the living room couch and gave me my second or third orgasm ever! He stood up when I finished and just stood there with his boner at my eye level. I decided to give it a try and just leaned forward. That was it!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
In college in rural Tennessee, after skinny dipping with a buddy.

We were sitting on the shore of the lake, still naked, talking, just shooting the shit and we both got hard. In high school, I had gotten off with a guy friend once, and he had sucked me but I had been too nervous to return the favor. This time, I made sure not to miss out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sounds great to suck cock in the wild!