Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tributes
I uploaded a couple of photos showing myself cumming and the photos were taken down. Here's the response I got from the support group when I asked why......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, the moderator panel and NN have made the ruling to stop tributes going forward - because they are the cause of far to many consent issues and will not be accepted going forward. This is the reason why your photo have been deleted. Hope for your understanding!

Regards,
Susan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So is the end of "Tributes"?? I still see a lot of requests for them so apparently NNers aren't being informed???
confused mad sad thumbdown

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
no tributes has been in place for quite a long time now, the photo category was closed about 3 years ago

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
tributes
Lucy68 said: no tributes has been in place for quite a long time now, the photo category was closed about 3 years ago

Now I'm confused...... that has been happening more often these past few years..... lol

I guess I don't understand "tributes".... I thought it was when I would print a picture of a user, cum on the picture, take a picture of that and post it.....

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MatMan4Fun said:
Lucy68 said: no tributes has been in place for quite a long time now, the photo category was closed about 3 years ago

Now I'm confused...... that has been happening more often these past few years..... lol

I guess I don't understand "tributes".... I thought it was when I would print a picture of a user, cum on the picture, take a picture of that and post it.....

What has been happening more often these past few years ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tributes
Being confused...... lol Sorry. Not very clear on my part....

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MatMan4Fun said: Being confused...... lol Sorry. Not very clear on my part....

Lol,,,all good

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So what are the rules about tributes??? If they aren't allowed, why are there so many requests for them?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MatMan4Fun said: So what are the rules about tributes??? If they aren't allowed, why are there so many requests for them?

People can request many things,,,they can still be shared privately if wanted, but the rule is , as youve got from support, it wont be allowed in the pic section

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ah Ha...... So I can send a tribute photo in a PM...... DUH....... So a "cum shot" falls into that category also???

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MatMan4Fun said: Ah Ha...... So I can send a tribute photo in a PM...... DUH....... So a "cum shot" falls into that category also???

Why DUH ? If its done privately theres no request for take downs from people who did not consent,,,,a cum shot on its own does not invlove anyone else,,so its fine,,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DUH on my part for not recognizing the difference between public and private photos... I added the "cum shot" photos to my profile pictures which then made them public I guess. Do you think that's why they were removed?

By the way, thank you so much for taking the time to help me understand this.

It's so much faster than using the support messaging....

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MatMan4Fun said: DUH on my part for not recognizing the difference between public and private photos... I added the "cum shot" photos to my profile pictures which then made them public I guess. Do you think that's why they were removed?

Gotcha..

Yes anything you post to your profile is public,,so yes thats why it got removed, you can post to your personal album , its private

and youre welcome !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lucy68 said:
MatMan4Fun said: DUH on my part for not recognizing the difference between public and private photos... I added the "cum shot" photos to my profile pictures which then made them public I guess. Do you think that's why they were removed?

Gotcha..

Yes anything you post to your profile is public,,so yes thats why it got removed, you can post to your personal album , its private

and youre welcome !

OK..... Profile pictures.... public, personal album private.... got it. So if I want to share a cum shot with a lady, assuming she's interested in seeing it, I would have to send it to her in a PM? Can I give users access to my personal album?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MatMan4Fun said:
Lucy68 said:

Gotcha..

and youre welcome !

OK..... Profile pictures.... public, personal album private.... got it. So if I want to share a cum shot with a lady, assuming she's interested in seeing it, I would have to send it to her in a PM? Can I give users access to my personal album?

Yes, you can PM. a pic no problem,,,only premium members can open a pic tho,,,,and no you cant give access to your personal album but can share from it

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lucy68 said:
MatMan4Fun said:
Lucy68 said:

Gotcha..

and youre welcome !

Yes, you can PM. a pic no problem,,,only premium members can open a pic tho,,,,and no you cant give access to your personal album but can share from it

so if the recipient is non prem send a link

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks again for your help. By the way, your profile is very impressive. All those languages!! I tried to learn French and failed miserably.....

May you always find reasonably priced red wine and be on top when you have sex......

michael

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MatMan4Fun said: Thanks again for your help. By the way, your profile is very impressive. All those languages!! I tried to learn French and failed miserably.....

May you always find reasonably priced red wine and be on top when you have sex......

michael

Youre very welcome,,,the languages are a bit " tongue in ckeek " , sees who reads profiles,,lol

and thanks,,,,have fun !

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Lucy68 said:
MatMan4Fun said: Thanks again for your help. By the way, your profile is very impressive. All those languages!! I tried to learn French and failed miserably.....

michael

Youre very welcome,,,the languages are a bit " tongue in ckeek " , sees who reads profiles,,lol

and thanks,,,,have fun !

* " tongue in cheek "

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are such a clever little girl.... he he

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh..... almost forgot. I see your photos are a bit dated.... will you be posting more recent ones?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
MatMan4Fun said: Oh..... almost forgot. I see your photos are a bit dated.... will you be posting more recent ones?

Im not much for posting these days,,but never say never

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, if you ever feel the urge, I'd be happy to see some and make some naughty comments if you'd like. devil grin smile