Forum

MarilynMonroeFanCH
Long may he live - ode to the penis!

Dear penis,

I would like to say thank you today. Thank you for all the wonderful experiences that we women can associate with you. When, as little girls, we discover with joy, quiet excitement and also a little envy that a boy of the same age has you in his immediate vicinity and we start to blush. When we are confronted with the male side of our fathers, almost in awe, and somehow relate it to ourselves. And later, when our curiosity and desire for you becomes so irrepressible that it seems right and important to deal with you and your possibilities in detail and in the truest sense of the word. You are wonderful.

It is an honor and a sign of great trust when a man allows you to look at his genitals. There's nothing dirty about seeing yourself naked and experiencing how a body reacts. It can be fun and give pleasure if you want it to.

You are sensitive and a manometer of his health. You collapse when circumstances are bad and events are bleak. Blossom when a gentle breeze blows around you. You are a miracle of nature. The precision with which you can rise up is astonishing and yet you are barely controllable. Awakened, magnificent and charming, you show and give pleasure. In these special moments of great vulnerability, you need the protection of a loving person and the defense of your integrity.

It seems wrong to me to see you as a weapon with which you want to hurt. You are soft and gentle and yet firm and hard. The wonderful things you have to give are countless new lives and moments of happiness. A new person is created, thanks to you. Again and again. Since people remember. Reproduction is not bad. Nature has devised the ways and means for this. It's not your fault and you're not to blame when it happens.

Thanks to you, we can enjoy the handsome masculinity of men. Their growth and decay is a miracle and requires great attention. Everything is so different that it is a joy. Nothing is stereotypical, everything is individual.

You arouse the curiosity and eagerness of others wherever you appear. If you show yourself carelessly, you cause a stir. You are a nuisance to some people, a thorn in their side and unwelcome. You can only be advised to protect yourself from those who don't mean well by you.

It must be astonishing how double standards are applied. If you, dear penis, allow yourself to be seen in public, even in all your finery, then the law and a punishment are imminent. You are told to hide. People are afraid of you and don't want to see you standing firm. Neither in the flesh, nor as an artistic object. Yet it would be so important not only to have a vague knowledge of you, but also to explore your background and sensitivities in order to do at least a little justice to your wondrous existence.

You have also wrapped yourself up for protection and secured yourself against the outside world. But you are being touched and people think they can cut you down and expose you at a young age without being asked. So you are threatened by everyday adversity, tension and friction. This is not what nature intended.

Dear penis, you are a hero for thousands of years.

Thank you that I love you as much as you are! heart heart heart

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I read that out loud and my penis got kinda teary eyed, they love appreciation.... thumbup1

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOL
To Quote Willy Nelson,
"At least I out lived my dick"

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great
I think it's great that you put so much thought into our "MANHOOD" Your words are spot on and I enjoyed the read!! TY

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's so nice to know that there are women out there that feel that way about a penis!! yahoo I have encountered many women over my years that were totally grossed out and disgusted by penises. vomit They would suck them and let someone fuck them, but they didn't like looking at them or just casually fondling them. thumbdown Sex with them was strictly in the dark so they didn't have to actually see what they were putting in their mouth. Then again, I have encountered women that were totally amazed by penises w00t They loved looking at them and fondling them like a curious child encountering something new and amazing. w00t happydance It's been said that most women are more into emotional and mental stimulation, as opposed to men who will get aroused by a light breeze on their penis. w00t ohmy yahoo Here's to the women out there that love looking at the nude male body and enjoying the beauty of a penis!!!! thumbup yahoo happydance redeyes