Forum

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Men shaving their pubes
Where have all the natural pubes gone?
Why are most men shaving their pubes these day ?
When I was younger, I loved shaving mine but as I've gotten older , I much prefer my salt/pepper pubes confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I often trim mine to keep things nice and tidy. My wife likes it, as she doesn’t get a mouthful of hair.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't shave mine and I have never shaved on a regular basis. I tried trimming and shaving to different extents, but couldn't come up with anything that didn't look extremely odd on a hairy guy like me. I have a great deal of body hair and it always looked strange having a "sparse" patch or a completely bald patch right in the middle of everything.In order for it to look normal I would have to soak in a tub of Nair on remove all my hair from my neck down. Also, it got itchy after a couple days and it was too time consuming trying to keep it shaved on a regular basis. I do have to admit, I do like the look and feel of my hairless cock and balls, but it would only look good if I was completely hairless!!!! So, I just let it go back to natural and it looks better that way!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shave
I shave. I have for over 15 years. I keep it smooth because I like it, and my wife doesn’t like hairs in her throat after oral. She shaves in the summer, either a landing strip or full Brazilian, but unfortunately only in the summer.

As for me, I like the way it looks shaved. I don’t really like hair except on my head. I’m not into hairy anything really. Also, shaved means hair doesn’t get tangled in toys, cock rings, etc. Always annoying.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've trimmed and shaved since I was about 16

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i like guys with some hair
using beard trimmer on pubes makes it easy to chose length
and it looks better next to rest of the hair

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to keep my balls shaved clean. Well, I actually use a cream. They are so soft!! I also like to keep the length of my pubic hair cut back a bit.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bald pubes
Ive been shaven for about twenty odd years long before it became main stream, the wife and her friend both prefer me shaven, they both shave as well, for us skin on skin feels so much more intimate, but I do absolutely love to see a woman with hairy armpit’s

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have shaved mine for a long time,at first I thought I would get tired of shaving,but once or twice a week is all it takes,but we (my wife and myself)like it bald,she shaved too. yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Long time shaver
I've been shaving since my late 30s, more than twenty years ago, at the request of a lovely lady playmate, and I wouldn't go back. Each to their own of course, but I find it's definitely preferred by the women I've been with.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Me and my girl have been shaving for years, Its the best!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been waxing for some time now and love the look and feel, as do any partners I have had, its a bit time consuming DIY'ing but a saves a visit to salon. I'm now thinking IPL or even laser - anyone have any experience of these?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
Hi, well I shave my own with wet razor. The little fella and ball sack have got used to it now. My lady friends love it bald and I get lots of gorgeous attention . Would never go unshaven now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving is good
My pubes get stuck in my foreskin, so I have to shave them once a month

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving preference

I started shaving my pubic hairs years ago as most guys at the nude beach I go to or or so shaved smooth.🍆. My wife also picked up on it and we both love the skin to skin feeling. When she is smooth it drives me absolutely crazy licking and kissing her smooth pussy like this weekend 🔥 🌮 👅 . For us this is only a summertime mode. We both go well trimmed the rest of the year except special occasions like around the holidays or if we plan a nude vacation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men shaving their pubes
I have never wanted to shave my pubes, I love having hair around my Cock. I also prefer a female with a nice haiy bush!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Now and Then
Over the years (quite a few of them now), I've been hairy and bald as the spirit moves me. I like the bare skin feeling when the pubes are gone, and it looks kinda hot after shaving, Since I go both ways, I find guys like it that way too, and so do I. Hair in my mouth of either sex has never impressed me all that much.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men Shaving their pubes
Yes, I have for the last 20 years. I just love the smoothness of my cock and balls jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We posted a pic of Mr RC after using Nads hair removal cream. It's excellent. Does not irritate the skin, even on balls and bumhole.
Now Mr RC uses it on her cunt jerk bounce bounce jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No pubes
Started with shaving many years ago, got down to a small landing strip above cock, wife said that looks silly, then we started waxing each other and went total bare. Then lady I was chatting to on here said do IPL which is laser hair removal, both wife and I done, totally hairfree and nearly permanent, I go 4-6 monthly just for maintenance and the fun of being fully nude in front of the beauty salon operators. Smooth sex is even better lots of juices.
Would never consider having pubes again.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Started shaving it all about 30 years ago. More sanitary, easier to bathe down there, feels better when having sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I keep it smooth because my wife prefers me to be smooth. She keeps it hairy because that's what I prefer. Both happy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
always shaved
I shave all of my sexual areas. have since I was a teenager. mostly because I love to eat pussy. shaved pussy. I don't go down there to floss. smooth skin and open wet vagina are exactly what I'm craving. hair is just in the way. also , a shaved vagina , as the same with cock and balls is cleaner. looks better, and promotes sexy teasing, 4 - play, oral, . . basically, I have a small section of hair around my belly button with a stim strip up the center of my torsos to my chest. other than my legs. that's about it. I shave my nipples, which I love for them to be played with. about 2 inches below my belly button down to my mid thighs is usually smoothly shaved. yes also my ass cheeks and Even my ass hole. my opinion is that shaved is cleaner and sexier o female or male. I feel more comfortable and presentable. I know when I go down , I prefer a smooth shaved playground. so out of common courtesy, I offer the same. jerk thumbup beer

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
All natural here, shaving irritates my skin and I can't stand the red bumps.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have been smooth since the late 80’s. . lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Phxguy11 said: I have been smooth since the late 80’s. . lol

i have been shaving for about12 yrs now , wife liked it , i just have kept on after her passing 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Starting shave 35 years old and always love the feel and look. Used to also get waxed and now I have been using an epilator to remove it,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
stan1557 said: Starting shave 35 years ago and always love the feel and look. Used to also get waxed and now I have been using an epilator to remove it,

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I rarely fully shave (it itches!) I just trim them nice and short. I was the other way round though, I've shaved more as I've gotten older. This is me around 18 in my childhood bedroom
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I usually go smooth for the summer months, either shave or use hair removal cream, fall/winter, I go with trimmed pubes and shaved balls, can't stand hairy balls!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to keep it all bald, that started with a girlfriend that enjoyed shaving me as she liked to rub my balls on her cheek to relax or just pull my scrotum next girlfriend liked to shave me so I kept it bald and now have the equivalent of a landing strip I suppose a strip of hair as thick as the shaft, misses likes it but I know what you mean I much prefer hair on a pussy now I’m older and they all seem to be bald