Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexy Latina Carmen On The Balcony
My girlfriend Carmen popped into our door a little after 10pm back from work with a buzz on you could tell, Carmen was 28, had blond hair, a tight sexy body and dressed in a short skirt and a tube top as she was a hostess on a main street and the bartenders would always give her a couple stiff drinks at the end of the night. She was always getting hit on and being as hot as she was guys were always asking her out, complementing her body, and giving her their number. She was shy to be totally naked or show her pussy but she dressed very sexy showing off her perfect round latina ass and she knew everyone loved it. She came out to the balcony where I was and sat down in a beach chair next to me which was very low to the ground and I saw her blue shiny panties up her skirt. I looked around and saw no lights on next door at either neighbors apartment, one guy lived next door in his 50s by himself and the other neighbors were a couple in their upper 30s that knew Carmen, the girl worked with Carmen and told her about the apartment. We were on the 2nd floor so we could see down into the balcony below us but alot could see into ours, especially with the light on. I got horny about thinking of fucking her outside and asked her to come sit on my lap and she came over and straddled me so we could start kissing, I started touching her ass and rubbing her thighs to get her horny under her skirt, she started breathing heavy and then I spanked her hard on the ass and the slap was loud and she moaned. I heard a couple of quiet voices, but I couldn't tell where they were coming from and looked around and didn't see anyone so I pulled down Carmen's tube top and her little tit's with tan lines popped out and I started sucking on her nipples. Carmen was facing our apartment window but I had my chair angled a little bit so she could only see inside our apartment. It was a Friday night so I did hear a few people out on their balconies but we were being quiet and we had some music going, just then I saw a light go on next door at the 50 year old guys apartment and I heard a couple guys then the lights went out quick. I knew they must have seen Carmen and I was lucky she didn't hear them, she asked me if anyone could see us and I assured her no, lol. I had talked to the guy before and he was cool, he had made a couple comments about her before and what a lucky man I was so I knew he was really into her. Well, I was about to give him and his friend a show. I kept kissing her and feeling her tits, her skirt still covered her ass but I pulled that up now around her bully button and started taking off her thong, she was so horny now I pulled my rock hard cock out and she helped me take her thong off and my shorts down. By accident she stepped up and got her feet stuck between the back and bottom of the chair but it was perfect because then she just sat down on my cock and I held her up with my hands on her ass, she left out a loud moan and I saw a guy with a beer pop out on the other balcony, I didn't recognize him, he was in his 30s so it must have been a friend of the couple that knew Carmen but I was to horny to care. I had angled the chair so that the guys on the balcony next door had a perfect view of Carmen riding my cock and she started going up and down long strokes with her pussy starting to cream more with each stroke, I was so horny and always loved public sex, especially on my own balcony. She would never do anything like this in public especially with people watching so it was awesome and perfect timing. I could see in the refection off the guys window they both had their cocks out and were stroking to Carmen literally slamming her ass down on my cock, they were getting quit a show and she was riding like nobody was watching which it was great. My cock was completly creamed all over and her thighs and pussy were dripping cream, it was a mess. I bent her over a different chair so she could look out and just nailed her doggystyle and shot a huge load in her, she went to the bathroom and I was inside when I heard the guys talking about how hot she was and how they loved seeing her fuck, it wasn't the last time.

Oh, yeah that's Carmen in my Video's too - enjoy and leave a comment

If this thread breaks our rules please