Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blindfold Fetish?
Does anyone here have a blindfold fetish?

I do, the word blindfold just makes me go nuts! Seeing a girl blindfolded is what does it, i don't know hwy but there is something so damn sexy about it!

Or if i'm blindfolded myself redeyes

Anyone else got the same or similar fetish? rolleyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Dont know about a fetixh but i like being blindfolded. Sex is so much better when you cant see!!It makes all the other senses so much more acute.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i've never had sex blindfolded... but damn it sounds bloody intense/hot

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I've been blindfolded a few times, and loved it. Once my husband tied me up, blindfolded me, and we played out a xxxx fantasy. Not being able to see, I was never sure where his touches, tongue, or cock would land next --and I wiggled and squirmed in an "effort" to fend him off. For a momen—after he thrust his cock unexpectedly into my mouth, I though I hated the whole thing and might even cry! But then his tongue found its was to my most sensitive places, and pretty soon I was moving with a different intent. (Though I continued to say "No, no, please stop'--i.e. everthing except our "safe" word that meant really stop.) The loss of control had a power effect of me: i went into a state of hyper-excitement, and when I came it was so powerful that I had to just lie still and recover for a few minutes afterwards before I could walk.

I was also blindfolded one evening last summer when my husband's friend stayed over night with us at the beach. Once again, I found the surrender of control/responsibility very exciting, as they massaged me, touched me, and licked me, without my ever quit being sure who was doing what. (Shyly, I also played with both of their cocks, though in this case it was surprisingly easy to tell who was who.) It was amazingly sexy to feel a mouth on my breast that I was sure was my husband's, and then--at the same time--a mouth on m cunt, that I was also sure was his! Gentle kisses and caresses caught me off guard. And the strange sense of being a plaything manipulated by others was thrilling in ways hard to describe. Just when I was sure (God knows why!) that the friend wouldn't touch me between my legs, my husband asked, "Isn't it hot for us both to have our fingers fingers in you?" (They *both* had finders inside?! When I processessed this, I found I couldn't speak, but a tremor passed through me, and the increased flow of juices in my cunt answered for me.) Suddenly, there was a commotion and rearrangement, and I felt a cock sliding into my now sodden and hungry cunt. (I had cum once already while they were both touching me, but that was merely an appetizer; this was the main course.) But who was it? For a moment I panicked, thinking it might be the friend, and not being prepared to go this far, I was about to use the "safe" word. But then the cock plunged into me hard, and I recognized the motion as my husband's. As the friend stoked my breasts and ran his hand down my abdomen to where my husband's cock was joined to me, he told me sexy stories about how I look and about the lewd things he does with his wife. With four hands, two tongues, and a cock doing their best to stimulate me, my senses went into overdrive, and soon I was writhing sensuality incarnate, covered with sweat, and dwelling in a cloud of sexual scents, partly familiar, partly new. A few more thrusts from my husband, and then I clutched him to me, so that I could feel against my beasts as well, and we sailed off into our orgams, blissfully cumming together, him with a roar, me, with a gasps, pants, and gentle moans. But what about the friend? He hadn't yet cum. More on that another time.

--fantams

Bi_wife
I love being blindfolded, though I wouldn't say it was a fetish. It does make you tune in more to the other sensations. Love being tied up too grin

wilderanger
fantasm
You're killin' me drool How am I supposed to get any work done after reading a story like that? I have a blindfold story too but I'm not even gonna try to put it in words at the moment... tongue

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
wilderanger
Fair is fair, Wilderanger. Now that you've mentioned it, you have to post it so that others of us can not get their work done either!

--fantasm

DicksyChick
Fantasm isn't wrong. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantasm.. Wow...I would love to be in that position.. but only if it were girls around me wink

mhmmm so hot!

tina_71
wow, Fantasm that was very hot!! I would love to experience that second story Mmm that would really turn me on!!! I have never experienced the blindfold or being tied up, but would love to sometime. It is a huge turn on to me in a way, the blindfold more than being tied up. I would love to have a couple mouths and set of hands roaming my body and not knowing who is who at the time Mmm so hot smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fantasm
You have sure have away of telling a hot time that make me want to go and have sex with any body walking down the roag. hehe.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmm - Blindfold play!
Yes - I share your fetish for blindfold play.... either behind the blindfold or in front of it. It's a super enhancement to the normal excitement of sex play!