Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Holiday cabin for slaves
Hi everyone I'm back with another humiliating story that happened just a few weeks ago.

As I was on my knees clean Goddess Lisa's toilet she entered saying she had booked a weeks holiday for us and that it was going to be the best time ever.
On the morning of the holiday we put our cases in the car on the back seat and Goddess had me blindfolded in the trunk after what seemed like a lifetime the car stopped and she opened the trunk and got me out I noticed we were at a cabin in the woods nothing around for miles quickly she had me take the bags inside and we looked around this place was beautiful amazing and top class away from civilization I thought to myself wow this is amazing.
Goddess took me to a bedroom and it looked like some kind of torture chamber there was a large cage with padlocks inside the cage was a dog bowl and a small soft dogs bed she looked at me smiled and said this is where you will be sleeping my slave I muttered and stuttered a thank you wich pleased her
She then had me strip naked to just my chastity cage she then said try out your new bed I was just about to crawl inside when she noticed some cuffs and a collar then she decided to try them first I knew not to argue as she secured the cuffs around both my ankles and wrists and connected them with chains and padlocks next the collar was locked into place and I entered the cage then once inside she snapped the padlocks shut securing me in the cage as I sat there she noticed a piece of paper on the floor I then seen a shocked look on her face as she read it.
I asked if everything was OK and she read the note allowed it said this dear occupants welcome and thank you for staying at our cabin we hope you have a wonderful stay and use the facilities to the maximum our only request is that you Do Not used the cage and cuffs because we had an accident a few weeks ago and lost all the keys for those toys we are expecting a dilevery in a few day and you will be able to use them then sorry for any inconvenience yours sincerely the owners,
OMG Goddess laughed hysterically saying oops looks like your holiday isn't going to be much fun at all slave she then left the room laughing.
Shocked scared and praying it was some kind of joke all thoughts went through my head then a few hours later she reentered the room smiling saying she had an idea I was praying it was a way to get out but I wasn't that lucky she she told me as I was locked in a cage and couldn't get out she decided to take advantage and book a few days abroad on my credit card while we waited for the keys to be delivered, she then said you have enough water for a few days see you soon and she left me there.
I remember time dragging and i fell asleep only to wake by strange noises I was so scared I didn't know what was happening or how long I'd been there when I heard voices I was about to call out for my Goddess when I realised they were men's voices I could hear then the door opened and 3 men burst in and saw me first they were shocked then they laughed at my predicament saying you do realise there isn't any keys for those locks I nodded then one guys says I have the new keys I was supposed to deliver them to a Lisa but as she's not hear we thought we might use the facilities ourselves you wouldn't mind would you I said know just please get me out, He unlocked the cage and I got out still cuffed I asked for release again and he looked at me and said that would have to be earned I said I do anything they laughed and said great next thing I was on my knees with 3 naked me taking turns fucking my throat I made sure I sucked my best then one by one they filled my mouth with cum and I swallowed each load to the last drop my feet was uncuffed and they led me to the large living area while they instructed me to cook for them I cooled a 3 course meal which they all enjoyed before using my mouth again and again after a few hours a askedfor my hands to be release they said no you have to earn the privilege this time as I took a cock In my mouth I had another fuck my male pussy they swapped and changed regular as I took each cock arse to mouth bareback soon this time they took turn Flooding my arse pussy I was exhausted and collapsed they drank bottles of wine every so often one or all the men would use me for there pleasure I'm not sure how many time I got fucked or sucked cook or even how many loads I took in me but it seemed to me like days had passed I was a sex slave a prisoner for their lust then the guy with the keys grabbed me and became very agitated calling me a whore a slut an accused me of seducing them he smacked me hard across the face and I fell to the floor he then recuffed me and dragged me back to the cage only he inserted a very large butplug inside me and a gag in my mouth he the blindfolded me and relocked the cage and they left again I was alone praying my Goddess would soon come back.
Again I slept off and on not knowing the time or how long I had been a prisoner when I heard a group of people enter but this time I recognised the voice it was Lisa my Goddess she entered the room and let out a gasp asking what had happened to me I heard others enter and the cage unlocked the blindfolded and gag was removed I seen 2 strange men and 2 strange women with Lisa and they looked confused Goddess again asked what happened this time I explained everything that was when one of the women introduced herself ass Anna bell
The owner of the cabin she the introduced her lady friend Cassy and the 2 men from the lock Smith firm she had hired to get new keys from they were Edgar and Alan they were shocked and what happened and released my chains and cuffs and removed the collar they took me to the living area where I was pampered and fed and given drinks Anna Bell asked if she need to call the police Lisa said no it was OK no harm was done we then all sat down while Lisa explined that she owned me and this time away was for us to have fun and she then said I would really like it if you stayed and enjoyed my sissy slaves entertainment they all agreed then Lisa handed me my French maids uniform and told me to start cleaning which I did.
After I was done and reentered the living area I was greeted by naked bodies and an orgy infront of my eyes Goddess was screaming in orgasm then the other2 women orgasmed the same time it was amazing to watch and I thoroughly enjoyed watching then just before midnight I was ordered to lick and clean the cup from each person in turn I was then taken back to my cage to be locked for the night.
It was then Goddess Lisa said to me you were alone for 4 days and I've extended our holiday for you to make it up to me and oh don't worry bitch you won't enjoy what comes next and she laughed and left.

Part 2 coming soon

If this thread breaks our rules please