Forum

missD
Masturbation with items .
Guys do you use items when you masturbate ? ie a sock on your hand to get another sensation ?

Girls besides toys what have you used ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
when i was younger i used a doll,i tryed to use a vacuum but it didn't feel good.
i did go through a faise of useing a hair brush,the handle.
at work i sometimes lean on the edge of the beer cooler when it kicks on it really sends a chill through me but I haven't gotten off by it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sexynix
the edge of the washing machine,cucumber,carrot,my panties pulled back and forth

missD
Ive done the carrot and the cucumber .... electric toothbrush is good dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
masturbation with items
ive tried holding my cock in different ways or position, but never using an 'item' against my cock. have used things around my arse while masturbating tho!!!
smile

jennyxgirl
I have used my hairbrush since I was about 9 and i still have it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbation techniques . . .
Baby oil and a finger in the ass works for me jerk

Artistry
No, nothing besides some lotion or almond oil on occasion.

The more I read these forums, tho, I think I maybe should buy some "brown paper wrapper" items online jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
An odd one, but here goes....
This may be a bit of an odd one but due to my foot fetish I find it a huge turn on to have a pair of ladies slippers when I jerk off. I usually just like to smell and feel them but on occasion I have cum on or in them.

On a side note, I 'acquired' a pair of my neighbour's slippers some time ago - The less I say about that the better, I think! And now I'm fucking her I get to play with her current pair whenever I want! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Some nice silky thigh high stockings.

alb42
I like to stick my cock between some pillows (with tissues wrapped around it to catch the mess) then thrust away.

A different sensation to going at it with my hand.

NakedLady
Miss D is right...electric toothbrushes are amazing.
Others are cucumbers (fantastic), carrots, broom handles, hairbrush handles, paint roller handles, candles, iced lollipops (fantastic) to name a few things.
Also, a heated back massager on the clit is just wow.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love using frozen stuff...the feeling is amazing. I've used frozen weiners (hot dogs) before and a popsicle (not sure how wise it is, but it feels great!).

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
I have used different items but I love to use pair of panties. I know kinky, weird. I do want to get a full stroke. I read about it and really want to try it.

FancySchmancy
I have an electric flosser, think it would have similar vibrations to that of an electric toothbrush. Nifty little thing. When I was younger I used to rub myself against tables, chairs, sides of the beds.. etc etc.

missD
Have any of you guys had someone masturbate you with their hands wrapped in a pearl necklace? Tried it on my man he loved it and came loads!

idared
I like a silky panty on my cock,also have used some pocket pussies they are tight

cjdexter
the vibrations from a set of hair clippers in the correct spot is good. and when younger and smaller, the vacuum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to masturbate with a pair of silky panties wrapped around my cock . Also have a pocket pussy that is very tight and gets me off in no time , great for a quick jack off when I am in a hurry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
buzz buzz
I have a few favorite toys - my vibrator and my senso-lips (have pics of each). Have also tried carrots, cucumbers and even a popsicle, which was kinda cold and messy.

alyssa_may
Curling iron when I was young... and what fun it was! Just don't plug it in wink

horneydude1
I like a hand full of lotion jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
things i have enjoyed
first of all i have to say that a womans pussy is the ultimate.

After that i have found a few fun things with a few fun women and on my own.

I enjoy olive oil on my cock with a woman jacking my cock in her hand and using a small toy on my ass. thanks vicki

soft items under my cock or balls like fur or satin is very pleasureable, a satin gloved womans hand is inncredible. best was ingrid

jacking off while straddling a womans leg when she is wearing silk stockings is great too. the silk under my balls makes me cum so big time. thanks mrs n and ingrid and carolyn

the car washing soft furry gloves they make a good item turned inside out and filled with vaseline intensive care lotion and held around my cock is very close to a womans pussy but not close enough.

having a woman with long hair dangle the hair over my cock and onto my balls is very good too. thanks nikki

jacking off with a woman watching is great fun, thanks too many

i have a few soft or furry things that i like under my balls when i jack off on my own

jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Robin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was around 12 I started masturbating. I used a fuzzy slipper that felt AWESOME. Wore that thing out!

I've used a lot of different things over the years:

Bologna
banana peel (AWESOME!)
Furry/fuzzy clothes of all kinds
Silk scarves
Various fake pussies, Fleshlight being the best of all!

Vibrating heat massagers on the shaft/head is also UNREAL!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was about nine I started masterbating with my electric toothbrush. About a year or so later I used my hairbrush handle or a screw driver handle. Later on around eleven or twelve I recieved a giant Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal that I would hump. Before I bought my first toys I used carrots, cucumbers, eggplant, all sorts of handles, even a hammer.

missD
hornyrobin
Wow lots of detail ......... i love it x

mjioswed
a only use my hands.. but its so nice to jerk with both hands so the whole cock get the grip