Forum

chsn
New Teen Guy with "girly" body, haha.
If anyone has seen my pics that I just posted, you'll know certain things about me. Rest assured I'm not a girl, I'm just curvy. I haven't seen many guys as big as I am here, especially people around my age. Am I really the fattest young person on this whole site ? Jeez, haha.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
welcome
say bud i reach out for a frim hand shake while saying welcome to NN hope you get ( loads ) of fun and that you have a ( blast ) here by the way dont be to hard on yourself bud im not gay not even bi however it's what you have on the insides i think is what matters hope you do agree smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Sugar'n'Spice
hello and welcome. we come in all shapes and sizes here. hope to see you in the forums bounce

Forum Level:
A Thinker
HELLO and welcome to NN have fun grin

mistress-d
Hello and welcome ... anyone takes the piss out of you , you send em to ,e amd ill tie them up and whip them til they bleed!! grin

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Welcome !

Keep up the great work!
Weather big or small anyone is welcome.
I was expecting you to look like a female when i read the header but all i see is a big guy with a nice cock!

Where all different, if we were all the same it wud be boring
!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

chsn
Well thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm surprised nobody made any fat jokes or anything, but I guess that's good isn't it ? Anyway, I hope to be posting here more in the future.

nurse rock
hi and welcome smile its nice to see your comfy and content with showing your body. keep it up and enjoy your time on here wink

theoldfart
What people are sensitive about is important to Kindness here.
Fat jokes are not OK. Skinny jokes are only marginally OK. But blond jokes have their own section!

Welcome.

dr.rock
hi and welcome to NN.
theres all shapes and sizes here dude and all are accepted.
most people on here are far too good natured to stoop so low as to attack someones personal attributes anyway.
enjoy your stay.