Forum

3FMstr
Huge cum load

I thought it might be fun to give and hear ppl’s stories about the biggest/messiest/best load they’ve ever blown. Mine happened a few years ago when I was at the beach. I had been saving and edging for two weeks prior, all the while drinking water like it was going out of style. At the end of a week of seeing countless hot girls in bikinis, I just couldn’t take it anymore, so I went into the bathroom with my computer, took a seat on the toilet, and started a long edging session (probably 1-2 hours). The bathroom had a giant mirror on the opposite wall, so that helped increase the excitement. After probably 3 hours of edging, I blew the biggest, messiest load I ever have. Just using the regular stroking, head wringing, technique, I shot a thick rope all the way up to my forehead, followed by about seven more thick ropes which landed on my face, neck, and chest. I still wasn’t done: I continued pumping and for about five more seconds a continuous stream of hot white flowed out—then, as I took my hand away, some small gobs pumped out. When all was said and done, I had about 14-15 spurts. The orgasm was so intense that I actually saw stars; when my vision cleared, I saw that I had cum splattered all over my face, neck, torso, and my hand and cock were all glazed with it. Ropes were hanging from my nose, chin, cock, and hand

This was by far one of the biggest loads I’ve ever had. The closest I’ve came to that was a few 7-8 ropes/gobs. I'm always trying to recreate that amazing load...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi
NICE! i would've loved to been the recipient of that hot load!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
alfredthegreat9
When you shoot a load like that it's a very memorable thing! Shame you didn't have your cell with you to capture the moment! You could not only share, but look back on it and think - did all that just cum outta me!!!!! Nice memory man!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
College Boyfriend !
My college boyfriend was a real bed drencher. I can remember cleaning the headboard more than once!