Forum

Jimmy_Ace70
where do you like your cum ladies?
Just want to know what turns woman on the most? or where would she like a guy to cum for her? Face, tits, mouth, belly, or in her (pussy or ass)? Just woundering. wink

If this thread breaks our rules please 
studentcoupleUK
Well im on the pill so love it when bf cums inside me.

Other places are fun but nothing beats the feelign of his cock throbing as he squirts deep in me, as u can see from our pics lol.

xx

If this reply breaks our rules please 
BigCockMark
my g/f enjoys when I come on her stomach and big tits...but nothing gets her off like feeling my big cumload explode inside her

Jimmy_Ace70
Just woundering how many woman like cum on their faces? I love face shot pics!!!! jerk

clancybbw
Cum
I love it in the mouth bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife prefers it in her ass... Lucky me <GRIN>

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nothing better than feeling a guy squirt inside my pussy feeling the ejaculation and rush of cum inside amazing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
and do you like the feel of it leaking out again later! grin

irishlad81
mmmmmmm cum
my ex gf loved me cumming in her pussy and sitting on my face letting it all go back into my mouth as i like it there smile
we also loved sharing it in a kiss snowballing after i cum in her mouth

anyother guys/girls/couples into this if not try it it can be very passionate.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My lady says she cann't feel me cumming in her cunt but she can taste every drop when sucks me off. And prefers me to cum there

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anywhere
I like it anywhere, but I prefer it inside me. I love to look at the guys face when he's cuming. And the feeling afterwards is great too. bounce bounce

Grace

MADDNUDES
belly and tits

Jimmy_Ace70
I love it when I'm just about to cum and then pull out and have her jack me off and spray my cum where ever she wants it, but the best part is if she then licks or suck my cock right after I cum!!!! wow that feels so good. Any girls here like to do that for their men?

hotmrs
In my mouth, I love swallowing cum. I especially love it when I'm doing two or more guys at a time.

littlemisshorny
Best is in my pussy. Also like it over my tits and sometimes in my mouth.

bi_fem_&my_man
id have to say on my breasts or doing it doggy style and having him pull out and blow it at the top of my ass....I really like the feeling of it running down the middle of my ass...

SIXPAK GQ
any women like it on their face a lot? including hair

YuMMMiliciouS
I love for my guy to cum in my pussy. Mouth, tits, ass, and stomach are good to though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Place to cum
My wife loves for me to cum in her, she loves to feel the warm cum leaking back out of her pussy. grin

She also sometime finishes off a handjob by letting me cum on her tummy and tits.

Just my 2 cents, J.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife liked it best in her but sometimes she would want me to cum on her long tounge as she stuck it out.

funovr4t
I prefer it inside of me

Lips.of.an.angel
The guy I was "seeing" liked to cum on my stomach or my ass after doggie. I personally like it anywhere.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i think it rather depends on the womans mood at the time..and the position....but they all have their prefered...spots

T

elsibel
Just as 'tones' said... It really really depends of the mood as well as 'how things goes' and what id actually being done. It can be quite a nice moment to actually see and feel him having an orgasm... although not always.
Most of the time though it's more great to simply continue according to the activity that is being done (or around if not inside), otherwise I guess to have to name a place, I would say over my breast or around my mouth... and to answer no, not the hair!!

missD
I Love it on my tits , then i love it when my man licks it off !!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have to agree with some of the others here, it is entirely up to my mood. I just plain love cum no matter where it goes, but I do have some particular favorites. I love swallowing and facials, but my guy is more of a 'foot' kinda man, so he loves to cum on my feet. I think sometimes he prefers that to a giving me a facial. Cumming in my ass is awesome; I love that feeling of being all full up, and when he comes in my pussy I get the added bonus of licking his cock clean afterwards grin

gigi34
In my mouth.

RobCT
In her pussy or mouth are our two favorite places. After that, between her tits, on her belly\pussy or on her hand.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it inside my pussy, but I only let special guys have the privilege to cum inside me