Forum

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Public Flashing On "Accident"
Does anyone ever give a little peek in public maybe to Tease a little but pretend they don't know it is happening? redeyes

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I prefer consent when showing my parts,,,

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Artistic said: I prefer consent when showing my parts,,,

You have an Incredible body but never a little Cleavage peek for the boys or and open legged skirt a little longer for a peek?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Qeef_Sniffer said:
Artistic said: I prefer consent when showing my parts,,,

You have an Incredible body but never a little Cleavage peek for the boys or and open legged skirt a little longer for a peek?

no only teased bf in relation when out, not flashed stranger

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I am sure you have Teased and caused a few Hard Ons and not even knew it smile jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Exposed Pubic Hair in Public - and on NN
One of my bathing suits leaves a lot of exposed pubic hair on my thighs. It's fun to watch expressions and reactions of guys who walk past my beach blanket. grin

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Love it !!!!! and Iam sure I would love the view

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flashing
Julieannfringe said: One of my bathing suits leaves a lot of exposed pubic hair on my thighs. It's fun to watch expressions and reactions of guys who walk past my beach blanket. grin

I sure would love to walk by your beach blanket and see a little flash. Moving that little flap in front of your bathing suit as you walk down the beach is also fun.🔥😏🤤😘

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Early on in her exhibitionist journey, my wife went through a period of "accidental" nudity as a way of being seen with less chance of confrontation.
Some of the things she tried were.
Standing up the surf with her boobs out of her bikini or bikini bottoms to the side with her bush or lips out in front of a surfer. If not many people on the beach, might walk back to her towel that way.
Wearing a cheap white bikini at the beach which she knew was near see through when wet.
Laying back at the beach in bikini with the bottoms "accidentally" pulled to the side above a few young blokes on their stomachs, staring. Lam enjoyed watching their reactions through her sunnies as she pretended to play with her phone.
Putting up Christmas lights up a ladder with her knickers "accidentally" pulled to the side as a helpful tourist looks up while holding the ladder for her.
Getting shoes fitted with either near see through knickers, or knickers pulled to the side
"accidentally" getting caught getting out of the shower or changing by removalists who were packing up the house.
"accidentally" leaving change room door unlocked in unisex clothing store.

She hasnt done any of those for a while now but we do sometimes "accidentally" get caught during photo sessions. When doing photo sessions, we would have a view of who was walking along the trail before they got to us and if the "victim" looked right, we would continue the photo session as they stumble onto us.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Many times but never on accident! LOL

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Lamihot said: Early on in her exhibitionist journey, my wife went through a period of "accidental" nudity as a way of being seen with less chance of confrontation.
Some of the things she tried were.
Standing up the surf with her boobs out of her bikini or bikini bottoms to the side with her bush or lips out in front of a surfer. If not many people on the beach, might walk back to her towel that way.
Wearing a cheap white bikini at the beach which she knew was near see through when wet.
Laying back at the beach in bikini with the bottoms "accidentally" pulled to the side above a few young blokes on their stomachs, staring. Lam enjoyed watching their reactions through her sunnies as she pretended to play with her phone.
Putting up Christmas lights up a ladder with her knickers "accidentally" pulled to the side as a helpful tourist looks up while holding the ladder for her.
Getting shoes fitted with either near see through knickers, or knickers pulled to the side
"accidentally" getting caught getting out of the shower or changing by removalists who were packing up the house.
"accidentally" leaving change room door unlocked in unisex clothing store.

She hasnt done any of those for a while now but we do sometimes "accidentally" get caught during photo sessions. When doing photo sessions, we would have a view of who was walking along the trail before they got to us and if the "victim" looked right, we would continue the photo session as they stumble onto us.

Oh Love it exactly what I was talking about smilesmile jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes, most definitely. Ive probably flashed more often than Im aware of too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Every chance I get! bounce

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Do Tell smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My sister got me a fuzzy shark costume & I don't wear any underwear. It was pretty tight & she posted it to Facebook if that counts 🤷🏻

Forum Level:
A Thinker
It Does Count For Sure smilesmilesmile But No Underwear what are we suppose to Sniff?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like showing “accidentally” at times and on purpose other times depending on the situation