Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Weekly Library Meetings
Weekly Library Meetings

Every Friday afternoon I always went to the library to do some reading and write and erotic story to get away from working at home and after I had done some reading so I decided to start writing an erotic and I got so engrossed in writing it that I didn’t notice that you had sat down at my table and after a few minutes my breathing started to change as I got close to having an orgasm while I wrote my erotic story and a minute or two later I gasped and shuddered as I orgasmed without realising you were looking at me getting a little turned on by the fact I had no idea you were there, when I looked up and saw you I blushed bright red ad you smiled as we sat in silence for a few minutes not knowing what to do or say.

After about an hour I packed up my things and as I was about to get up and leave I you introduce yourself and I blush as I do the same and as I was about to walk off back home I hear you say “do you come here every Friday?” and I nodded and said “hardly anyone comes this far back so I thought it would be safe to write some erotic fiction and have a sneaky little play” and you replied “I like to write erotic fiction as well, do you mind if I join you next week and see where it goes from there?” and I shook my head as I was still a little embarrassed about having you see me play with myself and said “I come here about 2pm and stay as long as possible” and you walked me out of the library.

As the week wore on and got closer to Friday I got more sexually excited as I was going to share what was private to me until now an possibly have sex with a guy again since I have only been a virgin a matter a months, as I woke up on Friday morning I remembered that I was meeting you and I started to get a little turned on so I put one of my hands up my top and started to rub and play with my nipples I felt my juices started to flow so I put my free hand down my pyjama bottoms and started to gently rub my clit and it wasn’t long before my orgasm had built up to point where I was going to cum so I got out of bed and took off my pyjamas and got in the shower and as I went through my normal routine in the shower I couldn’t help but play with myself so after I washed my body and hair I let the water run as I started to play with my clit and since I had already had a little play in bed my clit was now swollen enough so that it was easy to find and started rubbing it and in less than a minute my legs started to shake and I put my free hand on the shower wall as my orgasm took over my body and I orgasmed.

After I had recovered I got out of the shower and dried off and walked naked back to my bedroom and blow-dried and straightened my hair like always and got up and looked through my wardrobe and pulled out my favourite pink and purple knee length skirt as it would be perfect to hide whatever we would get up to today and a white spaghetti strap top and white shirt and no bra or knickers as I didn’t know how far we would get today, after getting dressed I put my jacket on picked up my back and headed to the library and when I got to my normal table your were already there and as I set my bag down and took off my jacket you let your eyes wonder over my body and your eyes went to my breasts last and you could tell I was wearing no bra by the way my breasts were sitting.

After a few minutes of silence I knew I wasn’t going to get any reading done today to we started speaking in whispers about the different kinds of stories we had written and after about 15 minutes we were starting to get turned on so I started to rub the bulge that was forming in your jeans and you opened my shirt a little and started to tease my nipples through my thin spaghetti strap top I put on under it and in no time we were getting a little breathless and since hardly anyone seemed to be in the library today you unzipped your jeans and pulled them down a little as I straddled you and pulled up my skirt and let it fall so that no one would suspect we were getting naughty and as I lowered myself your cock slipped between my pussy lips and we both let out a moan.

As we sat there as I rolled my hips slightly I felt you pull down my top to expose my breasts and you saw that my nipples were rather hard and begging to be played with so I leaned closer to you and I felt your hands on my lower back and with our breathing my nipples started to rub against your shirt which made me moan in pleasure and you pulled me closer and as you did your cock slid into my pussy and we both kissed each other so no one would hear us moan.

After we got over the shock of that happening I heard you whisper in my ear I “I hope I didn’t take your virginity by accident” and I replied “I lost it months ago to a friend from school” and you felt less guilty about what just happened and we got so turned on by it as well that we both started to rock and roll our hips in time with each other and we stopped a few times as we didn’t want to draw attention and we were lucky that today the library was nearly deserted and only a handful of people were in.

After teasing each other for what seemed like a good 30 minutes only 3 other people and the librarian and ourselves remained in the library so we know we only had a short time left before closing time and we didn’t want to lose a minute of it so we both started to rock and roll our hips in tandem again while my nipple rubbed against your shirt, after a while we started moaning and didn’t want to attract attention so we started to kiss each other and a few times my pussy pulsated making you moan a little louder.

After a few more minutes we felt our orgasms on the edge of exploding so we started to rock and roll our hips faster and only a minute or two later my legs started shaking and my moaning got more frequent and you knew I was close and you broke off the kiss ask if I was on any contraceptive and I told you I had the implant before I lost my virginity as a precaution and we started kissing again and a few minute after that I broke off the kiss and moaned gently in your ear as my orgasm exploded and my pussy started pulsating like I have never felt before and my hips started bucking gently and as soon as that started I heard you moan in my ear and pull me closer as your hips started to buck gently like mine as you shot your load inside me and we sat there for several minutes as our orgasms subsided.

As soon as we felt strong enough to move I sorted my top and shirt and lifted myself off your cock and your cum plopped into the floor and I sat on the seat I originally sat in and we both looked at each other and I could tell you were thinking the same as me and I heard you say “that was the most intense feeling I have had in a while and my pussy was still pulsating as we packed up our things and left as we walked passed a little piece of heaven as there was a bench and we both walked over and sat down and we both knew we wouldn’t be seen or heard for a good few hours so we naked and teased each other for a good hour and we got close to cumming a few times but never let each other have any orgasms until we saw the sun was setting so you sat on the ground and I straddled you and we wrapped our limbs round each other and started slowly building up our orgasm one last time.

We were so immersed in our own little world of pleasure we didn’t realise that it had gotten dark and the street lights had come on and we were now breathless and sweating like we had just a marathon and our orgasms were slowly creeping to explosion when I felt your spread my ass cheeks and start to play with my ass when I let out a scream of pleasure and I pushed back on your finger and it slid into my ass making me scream in pleasure again as I had never had my ass played with or anything inside my ass and we both looked at each other in shock at my reaction and you started t fuck my ass and pussy as you lay me on my back and I started moaning and screaming in pleasure when my legs started to shake like I had been electrocuted and you knew I was going to have an almighty orgasm.

Less than a minute after my legs started to shake like crazy I screamed like never before and pushed you away and instantly started rubbing my clit and my juices exploded out of my pussy soaking us both and everything that surrounded us and I nearly blacked out and when I came round and saw that we were both wet with my juices I heard you say “wow I have never seen a woman squirt like that before” and when I looked round and saw that our clothes were wet also I said we may have to wait a little while before walking home naked.

As soon as I gained enough strength to move I grabbed your cock and started sucking you off and as I gave your frenulum a gentle lick you moaned as your hips bucked and so I started to play with your frenulum and didn’t give up until you screamed my name in pleasure as you shot the biggest load either of us had ever seen into the tree above us and then started to ooze over my hands and onto the ground and we both sat there naked and utterly and totally spent until the town ad quieted enough for us to creep home naked with wet clothes.

as we crept home we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up every week and that night when we both got home we both got in a nice warm bath so we wouldn’t be sore the next day and unknown to each other we orgasmed on last time imagining we were fucking each other before slipping into our own bed naked and into a deep sleep imagining what we will get up to next week.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot
I love reading and libraries and would love to experience anything like this. This is a hot and sexy story. Thanks for sharing it.

If this reply breaks our rules please