Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Paula's hands - how babysitting lead to my first handjob
When I was younger I babysat for a couple of moms in the neighborhood. I did it reluctantly because a friend roped me in, but I was a late bloomer and was willing to do a lot to be friends in a new neighborhood.
If you haven’t read my earlier posts about Gina and Paula, you really should. They were so instrumental in shaping who I became, but also, the entries I wrote are hot! Links below.
Specifically Paula taught me so much. She was a 40 something, fit mom with a desire to be wanted, to be recognized as sexy. She showed me how to pleasure a woman in every way she could think and I wouldn't have it another way.

The first time I came with a woman was with Paula.
https://newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=127334&d=79202215570

She showed me that giving pleasure is sometimes just as hot as receiving . And that cucking her husband was a thrill for both of us.
https://newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=130753&d=89202216200

As our relationship matured Paula even gave me advice on getting, and treating, an actual girlfriend.

I think she also had a fire of anger against her cheating husband. Sometimes she wanted to cool the fire down with a day of pleasure at the hands of an eager teen. Other times she wanted to stoke that fire and live on that edge of lust and anger.

One day I went to Paula's and I'm not sure what happened before I got there, but she wasn't in the best mood. I saw that in her before, but sitting on my face usually turned that around. Today seemed different. She had an empty drink in her hand.

She wasn't dressed in anything sexy, not that she should have been, but sometimes she'd treat me with something fun. I say treat, because she new damn well that everything we did was the first time and I was like a kid in a candy shop. My first sheer stockings. first nighty, first naked greeting at a door.... were all with Paula.

I followed her in and noticed how I loved her in jeans. She turned and said "Can you just take care of Bobby today." Bobby was her son. He would be coming home from school in an hour. I was crestfallen and I know it showed because she was a little annoyed. She said thanks and she needed a minute. I heard her make another drink and walk upstairs. I went to the kitchen.

Paula and I had fucked in almost every room of that house, I was intimately familiar with her body, and lusted after her. I sat at the kitchen table and thought about how I fucked her on it once. Her laying flat on her back, moaning with pleasure with each push. Her head hanging for the other side, not giving a fuck as she played with herself.

I realized at some point we would need to move on. She was, after all, married, and the difference in our ages was more years than I'd been alive.

I was having a snack when I heard Paula call for me to come upstairs. I went up to the door of her bedroom, the one room I hadn't been in.
Paula was sitting indelicately at the end of their bed, her legs not crossed, her posture more about her mood than to allure her admirer. But Paula wasn't shy and looked down at my pants, and back to my face. She took a drink. I stood in her doorway wondering.

"I want you to understand something. It's not always about you. Actually it's never just about you in any relationship. You understand?" I did. She drank. "And today, it's not about you at all." I wasn't sure what that meant, but I was pretty sure it wasn't good. My mind raced. I wondered if I was too eager. Hell I was still hard. She couldn't say I took our tryst for granted, could she? I craved every minute with her.

I said yes, I'm sure with disappointment in my voice.

She sighed as she stared at me. She took another sip of her drink, put it on the floor and looked at me. Her eyes went back and forth to my crotch. Then she said matter-of-factly "Take off your pants."

I was so excited I wasted no time. I was skinny, lanky and insecure about it. But I was never insecure about my cock. As it snapped out of my underwear, I was very aware of Paula looking at it, and I felt sexy. I loved knowing she liked me naked and hard. I loved that she looked at my cock like she knew what we could. do with it. Paula's eyes on my dick felt sexy. I engorged and swelled out of pure desire.
"Come here" As I walked to her Paula looked me in the eyes. "Remember what I said. It's like the song says "You can't always get what you want.""

She open her thighs a little and I stood in front of her. She ran her fingers along the bottom of my shaft. She drew circles around my tip with her fingers. Then Paula put all her finger tips together and put them on my throbbing head. She pushed and spread them and her fingers ran down my cock. I know I panted. Paula looked up at me, like she noted that I fucking loved that. She then licked her hand, put her curled pinky at the tip of my cock and with one long tight push, slid her fist over my swelling. head, down my thick shaft and to my base, like her mouth sliding down my shaft. My knees buckled a little and I groaned.
Paula let go started at my tip again and rolled her tight fist down my cock. I put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed. "Hoh god..."
She did that several times. Long deep hard strokes from tip to base. She blew gently a couple times. my skin cooling just enough to make her hand feel hot and wet. I was hyperventilating with pleasure.

Paula watched my skinny teen stomach tighten as I tried to think of anything but cuming.
I reached for her breasts, but she took my hand and put it on her shoulder. I tried again and she did the same thing. She wet her other palm and rolled it on my head in circles while she stroked my thick rod. "Hahhh. wow!! huhh!! ghad!!"

I looked at Paula. She looked up at me, then followed my eyes to her tits wiggling around in her blouse as she stroked. She took her hand off my dick, undid a couple buttons and pulled her shirt a little open. I'm not sure if that was. better or worse. Her cleavage was visible. I could see them moving, but her nipples were elusive, peaking out now and then. My grip on her bare shoulder felt electrified.

Paula stroked firmly with one hand and let my flailing cock head rub against her wet palm of her other hand. She'd push it into my head, then pull back, barely touching... She mumbled something, or it sounded like a mumble because of my panting "huh huhu huhu wha? wha?"
"Does that feel like the back of my mouth?"
"Huh god!! Hu ghad... I wanna be inside you... I wannabe inshidhue..." I looked at her pleading to feel her wet vulva around me. But, more so, I wanted to see the pleasure on her face as I filled her with my girth.
She looked at me "What did I say?"
"I can't always get what I want."
"And?"
I was watching her hand on my shaft. I couldn't focus on her words. She squeezed as her hand rolled over my swollen cock. I could feel each finger, roll over my helmet. She rolled the palm of her hand around my tip.
As I reeled in pleasure and the delicious agony of a delayed orgasm I remembered - "You can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need."
I looked at her, She was watched my body convulse with pleasure, adjusting her grip according to my moans and thrusts. eager to have me cum, enjoying the power she had over her babysitter.

She knew what I sounded like. She knew what I looked like when I was about to cum. I felt my cock swell in her hand.
She had moved over slightly, jerking me at the foot of her bed.
"Cum. I want you to cum. " I was wriggling. trying to hold onto this magically moment. The ecstasy of her sexuality.
Her lips opened for the first time, watching me writhe."cum. cum for me."

Then I think she went beyond what she was going to do. She leaned over - , and "cum Paul, cum." She put the tip of her tongue out so my red, swollen tip would rub along it.
"Huh ghud!! huh ghud!! huh!!"

She leaned back as I got beyond return and watched me thrust with pleasure, cumming all over her bed. Her long deep strokes pulled the cum from me.
"Mmmm, that's. right, cum for me." I almost lost my balance and she looked at me. She aimed my still thick cock at her mouth and barely touched the tip with her tongue.

I cleaned up. Her son came home. I watched him do his homework while Paula did things around the house. My eyes followed her around the house. Her tight jeans making me swell again.

Please feel free to comment if you like! It's always good to hear people enjoy what I'm sharing, and it helps more people to find the story.

If you’re interested in my other babysitting adventures here's links or search in the forum for the names;

Mrs. Jones, I believe I'm trying to seduce you.
https://newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=127334&d=79202215570

Adventures in babysitting
https://newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=129722&d=20102021440

Blowjob in Hubby's chair
https://newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=130753&d=89202216200

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story! happydance

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started