Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Women, Do you go braless?
My ex had small tits 34b so she could get away without wearing a bra

My current partner is a bit bigger 38D. so she insists on wearing a bra, but I reckon she could just about get away with it, so ladies, do you go braless most of the time and how big are you?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
braless
yes at home not at work

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Ex used to before kids but now I would say rarely or never however she claims to not remember the last time she wore panties (yea!)
The Wife WILL NOT go braless except when lounging at home and even keeps them covered when we are fucking. curse

DnMamore
Sometimes I do when going out to show off wink. I have big DDD titties, it's fun to not wear one sometimes!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
DnMamore said: Sometimes I do when going out to show off wink. I have big DDD titties, it's fun to not wear one sometimes!

Love to see you walking down the street in my direction.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why would I need one?
It's not fair, girls with large breasts look younger than me, when they go braless, The weight pulls all the wrinkles out of their faces!!!! LOL LOL LOL bounce bounce bounce LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
My wife goes has small boobs but big hard nipples so it is very obvious she is not wearing a bra (depending on the top she has on) She usualy does not go out in public braless unless she is wearing a sweatshirt or something that keeps her nipples under wraps.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my missus wears one
My missus hazel from stoke weariis a bra but when she pulls it up over her pert tits they look great o

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ilovepussy said: My wife goes has small boobs but big hard nipples so it is very obvious she is not wearing a bra (depending on the top she has on) She usualy does not go out in public braless unless she is wearing a sweatshirt or something that keeps her nipples under wraps.

Same here. My wife rarely wears a bra around the house but likes to disguise her nipples if we have company or are out in public. I think the modern aversion to nipples is just another throwback to our repressed past.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes do quite often, but not a page 3 girl lol just 32 b but my husband says have Holy boobs as they look upwards

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes do quite often, but not a page 3 girl lol just 32 b but my husband says have Holy boobs as they look upwards

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
clareah said: Yes do quite often, but not a page 3 girl lol just 32 b but my husband says have Holy boobs as they look upwards

They sound divine clareah! Hope you'll grace us with a picture , or two!! Just love small boobs! raspberry

I did see a girl back in the late 80's walking down Long Acre in London, she wasn't wearing a bra.....in fact she wasn't wearing anything at all apart from a pair of dungarees! Her very ample bosom was going every which way as she walked, and everything was showing..............I wasn't complaining though! rolleyes grin That is the only time I have ever witnessed people simply stopped in their tracks in public!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Bra-less
I don't always go braless. At least not in public. When I do, I take pics for NN. It can be very uncomfortable (sweaty) braless and I can't stand the "sweaty" feeling. Especially since I rarely sweat.

If you do see me bra-less, please tell me what you think. I would like to know for real!

XxxShorti

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I hate Bras and don't wear them unless I have too wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
braless
Yes all the time. I love wearing tight T-shirts with no bra and when I wear a button up bouse the top 3 buttons are always undone so guys can get a peek at my tits.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm 35 c. It depends what I'm wearing and where I'm going. I'd say 50/50. Of the time

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Warm
Usually, just around home when I'm cleaning or something. I poke out too much to do it in public very often.

tanrod54
Julieann
You should just clean in the nude.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I do not usually wear a bra around the house and rarely did in my younger days, for which I think I am now paying the price due to gravity. I will go braless with tight tank tops that have built in spandex or in some dresses that have a bit of support. Usually now if I want to show off the girls, I wear a quarter cup or shelf type bra that lets the boobs hang out but has underwire to lift them into position. A nice compromise.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
usually no bra at home when it is just hubby and me. always in public bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sammiealice said: usually no bra at home when it is just hubby and me. always in public bounce bounce bounce

More or less the same for me. I hate to wear a bra at home, but I don't think it's "proper" to go out braless unless I am trying to be naughty bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Too floppy...
I'm a little too big to go completely without a bra....and since I had kids they just look better with a little assist!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Julieannfringe said: Usually, just around home when I'm cleaning or something. I poke out too much to do it in public very often.

[/quote You are lovely Julieann

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Almost always wear a bra or cami top, something.

ALWAYS wear panties. Always.

Maybe I'm no fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
surferjen said: Almost always wear a bra or cami top, something.

ALWAYS wear panties. Always.

Maybe I'm no fun.

yes you would be as I try to rrlemove them and get you naked jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Braless
Isnt it kind of funny, women want to go braless, and I'm wishing I could wear a bra in public and have it show through what ever shirt I am wearing?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Braless Today
I went grocery shopping braless today and my husband noticed it when he came home from Home Depot and the liquor store. He kneaded both of the "girls" gently for a few minutes when he came home and then we both got on with the day. bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always
My husband and I have a shared account on here. I quit wearing bras several years ago. Not sure my size now, but back then I wore a 46d. I got my nipples pierced and love showing off when they poke through. Threw all the bras away and now they are on display all the time.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Im a 36D and go braless. Probably 50% of the time. It depends what Im doing and what Im wearing.