Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Looking to explore my bi curious side
To make a long story short, my oldest fantasy is being at a laid back sex party and a lady guides me over to her mans cock and teaches me how to suck it. I've always considered myself straight but the idea of playing with a couple is so sexy to me, like I can see myself getting so into the sexual energy that im kinda starting to fantasize about playing a cock lol

Point of the thread, any fun MFM or orgy party stories? Also, if anyone is in the NOLA area that wants to help me live my fantasy, please PM!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fantasy is a bit different , but I also want at least 1 bisexual encounter. My fantasy involves the guy coming on to me. And we carry on from there. But damn! I'm in central Illinois if any one interested being my first cock to play with

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Playfulpain said: My fantasy is a bit different , but I also want at least 1 bisexual encounter. My fantasy involves the guy coming on to me. And we carry on from there. But damn! I'm in central Illinois if any one interested being my first cock to play with

I am in Milwaukee hit me up

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock sucking
Qeef_Sniffer said:
Playfulpain said: My fantasy is a bit different , but I also want at least 1 bisexual encounter. My fantasy involves the guy coming on to me. And we carry on from there. But damn! I'm in central Illinois if any one interested being my first cock to play with

I am west of you. sure want to suck a cock, only did it once but he did not cum in my mouth. Like to try again!! I am near HWy 26 & I 94

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
bi
Wife and I were having mfm fun with a friend, she riding him reverse cowgirl. I tried fucklicking then. His cock kept popping out, in that position, he was shoving it in my mouth. Got to say, it wasn't bad, actually it was good, lol. Didn't really suck it, just stuck him back in my wife. Later, different friend, wife and he were in a 69. I leaned in to kiss her, she took his cock out of her mouth to kiss me. We kissed, (gotta love the taste of cock on your wife, lol) after kissing, i rested my hand on hers, she was still holding his cock, and went down on his cock. Didn't know how she would react. I guess good, because a minute later we were kissing with his cock between our mouths. This is great fun - go for some bi fun.
jerk thumbup yahoo

Forum Level:
A Thinker
BHRwd45 said:
Qeef_Sniffer said:

I am west of you. sure want to suck a cock, only did it once but he did not cum in my mouth. Like to try again!! I am near HWy 26 & I 94

In JC Was there Saturday you have a PM

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
So hot!
pmdnaa said: Wife and I were having mfm fun with a friend, she riding him reverse cowgirl. I tried fucklicking then. His cock kept popping out, in that position, he was shoving it in my mouth. Got to say, it wasn't bad, actually it was good, lol. Didn't really suck it, just stuck him back in my wife. Later, different friend, wife and he were in a 69. I leaned in to kiss her, she took his cock out of her mouth to kiss me. We kissed, (gotta love the taste of cock on your wife, lol) after kissing, i rested my hand on hers, she was still holding his cock, and went down on his cock. Didn't know how she would react. I guess good, because a minute later we were kissing with his cock between our mouths. This is great fun - go for some bi fun.
jerk thumbup yahoo

Among my fondest memories is sucking a dick with my wife, sucking when he popped out and feeding him back into her. Heaven!