Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Error when trying to send messages
Hi! So whenever I try and send a new message or reply to one from my inbox I get this:

"Form security check failed, please try submitting again"

What am I doing wrong?! confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Same problem
I'm having the exact same issue and when I tried to post a support ticket I got the same error message. Is it a blip on the system, NN?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good to know it's not just me! And yes, I got the same error when I tried to get help from the site too! sad

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Me too! Can't reply to messages and can't get support. Kind of frustrating and makes me want to delete.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Sorry to hear you're also having this issue.

I wonder whether they're restricting non-premium accounts? As soon as I upgraded I stopped having this issue. Very frustrating and needs to be sorted if they want new users to stick around and non-premium members to post pics.

Can someone from support please respond?

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Thanks, yeah I won't be upgrading and paying. If I don't get an answer, I'll just delete, lol.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I'm the same, naughty redhead. I really don't have the spare money to pay for Premium.

I was able to upgrade for a week as I got a few tips from other members, but now I'm back to basic membership these glitches are making the site impossible to use. I understand them limiting messages for basic members and/or new members but this fault means I can't respond to anyone who isn't Premium themselves.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I'm glad it's not just me but if it is just affecting non paying members then that's rubbish!