Forum

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ladies with a cup titties...
To ladies with small "a cup" titties, are your nipples very sensitive? A-cup titties are hot!!! raspberry jerk bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yeah? I've got H cups and my nipples are more sensitive than a depressed emo! 😜 Mrs RC x bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Stinging Nips
My nipples are too sensitive for their own good. Instead of just getting a lot bigger and longer when they get cold, they also sting which takes away a lot of the joy of flashing in cold weather.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieann
Julieann, your little A-cups and perky nipples are hot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A cup Titties
Julieannfringe said: My nipples are too sensitive for their own good. Instead of just getting a lot bigger and longer when they get cold, they also sting which takes away a lot of the joy of flashing in cold weather.

Julieann, you know how much I love your little tits and lovely nipples. They are by far the best little tits on the site. I love the pictures were your nipples of got a little warm and extend in a beautiful fashion.

BTW I love all little tits and could suck on them all day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A cup titties
I love a cup titties with sensitive nipples! They're my favorites! I've had huge H cup ones and I hands down prefer a cups with Prominade sensitive nipples! raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
When I got married, my wife was a 34A. Very sensitive! Sometimes my playing with them was just too much!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Flashing?
Julieannfringe said: My nipples are too sensitive for their own good. Instead of just getting a lot bigger and longer when they get cold, they also sting which takes away a lot of the joy of flashing in cold weather.

I can imagine you getting a lot of offers to keep your nipples warm…

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ladies (A) cup breast
As for me, I love any size cup of Breast. Reason why, is because, the breast size isn’t as important as how her nipples react to someone’s touch, their tongue, and fingers. I have found that a females nipples are the gateway to making her turned on and wet! Most females, when they are horny, and want to masturbate, usually start out playing with their nipples!
This information is from about 50 years of experience with females telling me how they want to be played with!
Paul