Forum

Jenniferslut
Sex Toys
I guess I really do have a hobby. Collecting sex toys!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, the hobby that makes you feel sooooooooo good.

How about anyone else?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Jenniferslut
Guess I am the only one who appreciates sex toys? I`ll go first.

Ok, I have a purple Thruster and I absolutely love it! It has a clitoral simulator, three different speeds for thrusting and vibrating. It gets thicker about half way down and oh it feels so good. It is a bad boy and a keeper!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 12-Oct-13
Location: US
Posts: 1582
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I am not into sex toys necessarily, but it obviously would be a fun hobby to watch you use them. smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 19-Apr-04
Location: US
Posts: 9523
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
My wife and I have quite the collection. Everything from cock rings to dildos we made from a "clone-a-willy" kit to all sorts of vibrating dongs and eggs. You name it, we probably have it or have had it at some point. LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 8-Aug-05
Location: SE
Posts: 5317
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
i had some rabbits n vibrating dildos
they just break
im stuck on a suction dong and a medium wand (fairy) with a great vibe

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Jenniferslut
milfchaser said: I am not into sex toys necessarily, but it obviously would be a fun hobby to watch you use them. smile


Of course you would sneaky

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Jenniferslut
ilovepussy said: My wife and I have quite the collection. Everything from cock rings to dildos we made from a "clone-a-willy" kit to all sorts of vibrating dongs and eggs. You name it, we probably have it or have had it at some point. LOL


Omg, it is better than collecting coins or stamps! I had a run in with a vibe egg. My g/f at the time had the remote and we were in a diner. Anyhow, I will tell the rest of the story when I have more time but the waitress thought I was having menstrual cramps and offered me midol. i was trying so hard not to but she was purposely upping the speed.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Jenniferslut
Artistic said: i had some rabbits n vibrating dildos
they just break
im stuck on a suction dong and a medium wand (fairy) with a great vibe


I had a cheap plastic one once and just before i was ready to orgasm the batteries started to die. I was sooooo pissed that i threw it at the window it busted the pane and some plastic busted and flew every which way. The good ones can be very expensive though but still better than a completely ruined orgasm

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 8-Aug-05
Location: SE
Posts: 5317
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Jenniferslut said:
Artistic said: i had some rabbits n vibrating dildos
they just break
im stuck on a suction dong and a medium wand (fairy) with a great vibe


I had a cheap plastic one once and just before i was ready to orgasm the batteries started to die. I was sooooo pissed that i threw it at the window it busted the pane and some plastic busted and flew every which way. The good ones can be very expensive though but still better than a completely ruined orgasm


its the not *bendy* problem, i always have fresh batteries
a lot of toys advert they are bendy and tolerate pressure
nono they dont pfft

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 19-Apr-04
Location: US
Posts: 9523
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Jenniferslut said:
ilovepussy said: My wife and I have quite the collection. Everything from cock rings to dildos we made from a "clone-a-willy" kit to all sorts of vibrating dongs and eggs. You name it, we probably have it or have had it at some point. LOL


Omg, it is better than collecting coins or stamps! I had a run in with a vibe egg. My g/f at the time had the remote and we were in a diner. Anyhow, I will tell the rest of the story when I have more time but the waitress thought I was having menstrual cramps and offered me midol. i was trying so hard not to but she was purposely upping the speed.


My wife has one of those remote controlled eggs. She love love loves it!!! I posted a story somewhere in the forum of how she used to put it in her pussy when we went to shoot darts in a league we were in and how I used to share the remote with the other guys. LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Jenniferslut
Artistic said:
Jenniferslut said:
Artistic said: i had some rabbits n vibrating dildos
they just break
im stuck on a suction dong and a medium wand (fairy) with a great vibe


I had a cheap plastic one once and just before i was ready to orgasm the batteries started to die. I was sooooo pissed that i threw it at the window it busted the pane and some plastic busted and flew every which way. The good ones can be very expensive though but still better than a completely ruined orgasm


its the not *bendy* problem, i always have fresh batteries
a lot of toys advert they are bendy and tolerate pressure
nono they dont pfft


It was a junk! I did have fresh rabbit batteries in it. For some reason it was draining the batteries fast. If that was a man I would have thrown him out of the window too. I was squeezing it hard with my hand but that didn`t cause it to slow down. Nothing frustrates me more than to have an orgasm ruined. I can become a real b**ch! That don`t mean I can`t start over cause I have to but need something reliable cause i am multi orgasmic.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Jenniferslut
The G3 Satisfier is good too for external use, it gets me there too. Good for the clit or use with something internal like a glass toy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 8-Aug-05
Location: SE
Posts: 5317
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Jenniferslut said: The G3 Satisfier is good too for external use, it gets me there too. Good for the clit or use with something internal like a glass toy.

i looked at that one
is it a sucking feeling?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Jenniferslut
Artistic said:
Jenniferslut said: The G3 Satisfier is good too for external use, it gets me there too. Good for the clit or use with something internal like a glass toy.

i looked at that one
is it a sucking feeling?


For me it is more of a pulsing thing, could be like sucking but you also have the vibrate button too. Just spread your lips and hold it on your clit, awesome! Works nicely of you just want to run to the bathroom real quick and get one off.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Jenniferslut
Does anyone carry those little bullet vibes with them? I do.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sdolly00
I LIKE SEX ( LOVE) DOLLS

If this reply breaks our rules please 
fitdick99
i have two fleshlights, a japanese equivilant, a vibrating butt plug (small), a couple of basic vibrators, a few crystal dildoes and butt plugs, a chinese (?) battery powered masturbator and a vibrating oral simulator.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 19-Feb-20
Location: UA
Posts: 4
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I have quite the collection

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 11-Jan-19
Location: US
Posts: 2
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Definitely love toys that thrusting action
Jenniferslut said: Guess I am the only one who appreciates sex toys? I`ll go first.

Ok, I have a purple Thruster and I absolutely love it! It has a clitoral simulator, three different speeds for thrusting and vibrating. It gets thicker about half way down and oh it feels so good. It is a bad boy and a keeper!


If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 7-Mar-05
Location: US
Posts: 2
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I had quite a collection of large to monster sized dildos, but my wife didn't like the old rubber smell and threw them out. I just see it as an opportunity to get fresh new huge dildos, this time upgrading to all silicone. No smell, easier to clean and with a softer texture compared to what ever those old rando plastic/jelly ones are made of.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 7-Sep-14
Location: US
Posts: 23
Forum Level:
Just getting started
toy collections
we just got a 10 speed flexible toy that we like a lot; she's started getting 6-8 big orgasms in a row. our straight rigid vibe us fun in the back door for both of us. the hard glass two head toy is also nice in the back. our original fat black rigid suction cup toy is a bit too stiff for her pussy, even with a lot of KY. i've had it in my ass a couple times but it doesn't clean well. And we're always on the look out for more! grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Member Since: 13-Apr-05
Location: US
Posts: 20
Forum Level:
Just getting started
shopping for them is half the fun
There is a toy store an exit away from me on the highway. Pulled off the highway with the at the time gf. Someone else pulled in the parking lot in front of us and I said "Well, would you look at those perverts.".

Half the fun of having a brick and mortar store so close is being able to go shopping together and talking dirty on the ay home about, getting all worked up so that by the time we get to my place we're already half naked when the door gets unlocked and we're like animals in heat making our way to the bedroom.



If this reply breaks our rules please