Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Fuck ass if given the chance
First - how many of you like ass fucking?
Both of us!!!

Second - how many of you will fuck ass if given the go ahead?
Both of us!!!

Third - how many will let someone fuck their ass?
Both of us!!!

Fourth - how many want to have your ass fucked (with lots of lube and slow strokes)?
Both of us!!!

jerk dildo bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Mmmmmmm anal!
It’s all I ever want. Never get enough. Love fucking my wife's pussy but I’ll cum in her butthole every time she lets me. Love to lick clit to butthole, love toys, all of it. I obviously enjoy it as well, see our pics and videos. Sadly although my wife can take a buttfucking like a champ she doesn’t really care for it. Tragic!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Personally I’m not really into fucking ass but I am more than happy to offer access to my ass for a stiff cock.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Ass!
trypticsoy said: Personally I’m not really into fucking ass but I am more than happy to offer access to my ass for a stiff cock.

I’m an odd bi guy. I’m obsessed with anal but with guys I’m bottom only.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I’m an odd bi guy. I’m obsessed with anal but with guys I’m bottom only.

Yeah, I’ve done anal with both females and males and just don’t enjoy it. I definitely prefer the feel of a pussy (tight, loose, and everywhere in between) around my cock though the feel of a hard cock in me is so good so I’m always willing to offer my ass up to anyone for a good fucking.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Me and Hubby
First - how many of you like ass fucking?
I enjoy it and he flat loves it.

Second - how many of you will fuck ass if given the go ahead?
I love taking a strap-on to him and somedays I believe he would take my ass over my pussy but usually it is still second or third.

Third - how many will let someone fuck their ass?
I always have as back as far as I can remember and was always shocked how excited the men were when given the chance.

Fourth - how many want to have your ass fucked (with lots of lube and slow strokes)?
I love it slow and easy but seems most can't keep that slow pace up and just get so excited they are hammering it in a few minutes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fuck ass if ....
I love girls that like anal and will peg me. I'd love to receive a hard one but haven't since I married. Guess I'll have to go to old memories. smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes, I would to all 4.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
:LOL:
Ever since I accidentally (honest) slide my cock into Julie's already very well lubricated ass, we do it on a regular basis. First time we tried after the accidental occasion we very quickly discovered the need for lubrication that had been there the first night from a wet orgasm and fuck. Never cleaned up in those days just fell asleep wet and sticky. Now some lube and usually and early morning dip which takes care of my morning wood beautifully. thumbup