Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Stronger Cumshots
Guys: Anyone with experience with metal cock rings? How to measure for right size. All comments and suggestions are appreciated. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Proceed with caution!
I highly advise anything but metal. But regardless, get a thick string, wrap it where you want the ring. Measure the string. Lots of medical nightmares about steel rings that wouldn’t come off. I prefer a very precisely sized, not very stretchy rubber ring. No silicone because we use silicone lubes. Take pics of your choices! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Pretty much agree with BI on this one, although I like stretchy types. I couldn't imagine trying to get a metal one off as I wear them around my whole package, ballsack and all

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Stretchy
smitten4u said: Pretty much agree with BI on this one, although I like stretchy types. I couldn't imagine trying to get a metal one off as I wear them around my whole package, ballsack and all

I don’t like when my balls start withdrawing as I get closer to cumming, in fact it can be painful. So the ring is just the right size to hold them down. I found stretchy ones will allow one ball or or the other to pop out and that hurts like a mf’er! 😂 Too many stories from the ER involving metal rings! scared

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Metal rings
I love metal rings and have never had an issue with one. Go to Primal rings website they have exact directions on how to measure including videos of how to wear. They are the best rings you will ever buy too. My wife loves how veiny and hard it makes me! Trust me if you’re interested in metal get a primal ring they also have a twitter feed with lots of pics if you’re into looking at cocks with rings lol jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock rings
There’s nothing wrong with metal cock rings. I wouldn’t use them first. Get used to how to put on a solid ring first. Get comfortable with it and understand how your cock works differently with a ring on. I love cock rings. I have a lot of them, in all different kinds of materials. I have mostly metal rings, single, double, triple, and quad rings. I have a bunch of different materials, from steel to silver, to wood, leather, and even have a jade one.

If you’re nervous about a solid, hard. ring go with a leather Speed Strap. It’s a leather strap with snaps on it for proper sizing. It’s a good way to start out. I have a couple and still use them. They’re great when I’m going for something quick and want to take it off quickly.

As far as shooting loads. A cock ring can make you shoot longer cum shots, but might not. It comes down to fit. I find when I wear a ball stretcher I shoot longer range, and it’s a deeper orgasm. I find, personally, that I get more distance from ball stretchers than rings. That’s just me though.

If you’re interested, go for it. You don’t have to get expensive rings. Go to the hardware store and look for O-rings, neoprene, cheap. If you are just starting out you can get multiple sizes and figure out which one works for you. If you want to go to metal, you can get a cheap ring also at the hardware store in the block and tackle section. A 2 inch ring is just a couple of bucks. Works just fine.

wifexpress
Stronger cum shots
Indeed, binding your balls in tight rubber rings produces stronger cum shots. I use rings especially when I donate sperm.