Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What do you guys use for lube?
I use Johnson's baby lotion. The huge bottle. Makes my cock slippery and shiny and works great with my spit. As soon as I smell the lotion, my cock gets hard, because I know what's cumming 💦! jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Coconut oil!
It's slick - I mean really slick. It's natural - ingesting it while eating, sucking or anything else is not a problem. It's economical - and a little bit goes a long way. It stays slick - most manufactured lubes end up feeling like glue after a bit of drying. This just makes things smooth and soft.
I use it for any and all sexual fun - oral, fucking, anal, caressing, with condoms, ANYTHING.
The ONLY problem I have with it is that my wife 'doesn't like the taste of coconut.' So, I make sure to get any oral from her (fat chance, and very infrequently anyway) before I use it to lube up for the hand-job or tit-wank, or fucking. Most other lovers don't have any problem with it and don't mind getting any on their hands, body, face, tongue, internally...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
Me on Hubby
I have used KY and Astroguide but his absolute favorite now and his go to when I'm not around to jerk him off is Maude from Sephora. Give it a try and see if your just as happy with it.
He became a believer.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Just regular hand lotion for jerking. It works, and I get no ill effects. For fucking? Lube if and when needed.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ID Millennium silicone
Best brand in my opinion and we’ve tried many. Keep both regular and anal versions on hand at all times.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Astro glide
We both love it and so do our friends. To put a little spice in it hubby will sometimes put a drop or two or Distilled peppermint. Makes for a warm and cool sensation. A lot of time at parties our friends will ask to make the mixture for them.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Another vote for astroglide.

And semen. That's actually the best lube for many reasons.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My precum works very well. Coconut oil is a great option too. Though sometimes it feels so good I can't edge as long. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My precum is enough, use my sperm for another round.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Use for Lube
I use two different types of lube, one is from CVS stores and the other is from Walgreens. They both stay slippery for a long time and I have been told that they both taste okay!
They are both water based!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Coconut oil
It’s the only lube we use anymore. It’s antibacterial, which is good because my wife has a phobia. It lasts. It’s good for your skin and doesn’t smell or taste bad. On top of that it’s cheap. Perfect for us. We use it for all kinds of play.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Coconut Oil...all natural, taste great and heart healthy! Oh...and slippery af!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Believe it or not I’m dry guy! The only clean up is cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No way…I’d be raw all the time!
Newyorkbass said: Believe it or not I’m dry guy! The only clean up is cum

If I didn’t use some lube, my cock would be raw as a chapped butt!
At my age (73) I don’t produce too much pre-cum or lube. And I both don’t cum that quickly and love to edge for a while, while reading or leering at pics and vids. I can take an enjoyable hour to jerk out what little volume (with ALL of the feeling) I can get.
I use condoms - for containment, mess, and a nice, slick interface (I buy them by the 100-pack) - and coconut oil for my lube.
I can use the coconut oil both front and back if I feel like ‘tickling my fancy’ at the same time.
Oh, and I usually use at least two condoms a day, but have used as many as four.
It beats (double-entendre there) the hell out of begging or waiting for the wife on her once-a-month schedule (if that!). jerk 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lube
Anything wet blink blink blink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My own lube of course
My favorite lube by far, is of course my own semen and precum. It feels amazing and i am probably alone in saying this but I happen to really like how my cum tastes and smells and the thought of its consistency while playing with it in my mouth swishing it around and eventually swallowing it all. Just wish it lasted longer while using on toys. Plus women have always enjoyed me eating them out after cumming in them. After the initial shock they seem to get really turned on and impressed by my willingness to please them despite just shooting my load inside them. Especially if deep inside their ass. However, the closeness in connection and knowing that i enjoy eating and tasting even the dirtiest most nasty thing about their bodies, everyones body in every instance always leads them to becoming multiorgasmic and open to explore with me. Plus if a chick happens to also get really turned on and have a cum fetishes then semen is without a doubt the best option. Ive had a few exgf that were into collecting all my cum and precum for later use with them. So that becomes interesting and fun.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
If I need to lube up my cock I put it into my wife’s pussy. She keeps lots of lube up there 😀😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I checked you out!
jackin4u said: My precum works very well. Coconut oil is a great option too. Though sometimes it feels so good I can't edge as long. jerk

works for me and it tasted good

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I checked you out!
jackin4u said: My precum works very well. Coconut oil is a great option too. Though sometimes it feels so good I can't edge as long. jerk

works for me and it tasted good

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hubby says, "The tears of my enemies"...so...okay...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I precum a lot. So i prefer and enjoy using it as lube (and have been known for girls using it too!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lavender Oil
I like lavender oil, because it edible, and fragrant. If more slickness is required a little astroglide mixed in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Organic lube
The best organic and natural lube is saliva!.
Spend long moment to suck lick tongue spit to lube pussies asscunt..