Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

del20240117214437
Wife or GF being recognized
I just read a profile where the person said she has been recognized by 3 people she knew. The wife was years ago on a hookup site but I played it off since I didnt want to go down that path with that person. Since then 1 other guy thought the wife was his ex gf from years ago. Ends up they look alike is all.
Curious to hear other stories of wife's or gf's being recognized. Think it would be interesting to know if ever mine has been.
Always thrilling to think there is a possibility.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Does your wife share your excitement for her being recognized?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
del20240117214437
Not sure? She knows I post her pics and keeps letting me take them so not sure she cares?
I did tell her about the time someone did recognize her and she did not care so much.
She also knows I have shown some of her pics to a friend.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Recognised
Anne was recognised a few years ago from my posts. We were out on the motorbike and stopped. The guy stared a lot and contacted me later through the site

Forum Level:
A Thinker
This is my wife’s greatest fear about posting pics here - she only will let me post her pics after I crop out her face. Very, very few people she knows know about her pics 😀. So, no, she hasn’t been recognized and would prefer to keep it that way 😀. We Keep all out our on line perv life here. in person when I’m lucky 😀

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife was never recognised when she had her pics in here and we want to keep it that way. A friend of ours from in here was recognised by a person who knew her very well but luckily he kept her secret but it still scared the shit out of her and her husband as she shows some quite explicit stuff in here and is quite prominent in here society. They have a holiday house in another state and 2 men they know from that area found out about her pics in here which also scared them quite a bit so they dont go there with their kids anymore. So far they say the men have not spread the word, but they still get a bit nervous about it. Hearing about these are what scared my wife off being in here unfortunately.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
iloveasian said: My wife was never recognised when she had her pics in here and we want to keep it that way. A friend of ours from in here was recognised by a person who knew her very well but luckily he kept her secret but it still scared the shit out of her and her husband as she shows some quite explicit stuff in here and is quite prominent in here society. They have a holiday house in another state and 2 men they know from that area found out about her pics in here which also scared them quite a bit so they dont go there with their kids anymore. So far they say the men have not spread the word, but they still get a bit nervous about it. Hearing about these are what scared my wife off being in here unfortunately.

This would be a nightmare and one of the reasons my wife will absolutely will not agree to do anything on live cams anymore. We used to and it was fun but being recognized or possibly recorded and distributed by other people is more than enough to keep her away. The few friends that did know about it kept it to them selves as far as we know but you never can tell.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
vouyer124 said:
iloveasian said: My wife was never recognised when she had her pics in here and we want to keep it that way. A friend of ours from in here was recognised by a person who knew her very well but luckily he kept her secret but it still scared the shit out of her and her husband as she shows some quite explicit stuff in here and is quite prominent in here society. They have a holiday house in another state and 2 men they know from that area found out about her pics in here which also scared them quite a bit so they dont go there with their kids anymore. So far they say the men have not spread the word, but they still get a bit nervous about it. Hearing about these are what scared my wife off being in here unfortunately.

This would be a nightmare and one of the reasons my wife will absolutely will not agree to do anything on live cams anymore. We used to and it was fun but being recognized or possibly recorded and distributed by other people is more than enough to keep her away. The few friends that did know about it kept it to them selves as far as we know but you never can tell.

Yes, same woman used to cam about 10 years back. It seems someone copied one of her cam sessions and put it on the net somewhere. A few years later her husbands workmate showed him a video and said here this looks like your wife. He just laughed it off and said yeah he wishes and he thinks they didnt think it actually was his missus. I think this was when they started really becoming more private.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
A real shame. Something really fun turns to shit because of one jerk 🙁