Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Question for muslim women
Are you required by your faith to shave your pubic hair?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
“Shaving the pubic hair is mustahabb and is part of the fitrah , and it is very inappropriate to leave it, so it is recommended to remove it, and whatever means one uses, there is nothing wrong with it, because the point is to remove it. It was said to Abu ‘Abdullah (i.e., Imam Ahmad): Is it acceptable for a man to cut his pubic hair with scissors, even if he does not cut all of it? He said: I hope it is acceptable, in sha Allah.” (Al-Mughni, 1/65)
Yes. Hadith from Prophet Mohammed states that women should remove pubic hair by shaving, armpit hair by plucking and removal of mustache hair by any means possible.
All his is required to promote cleanliness and purity and to keep women from smelling foul in the hot weather of the middle east.
They used to use sharpened bones if no form of metal was around but sharpened steel was available for most.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Bald pussies!
So they’re all hiding bald pussies under all that burlap? Well who knew?! Any religion that requires a bald pussy can’t be all bad. 🤣🤣🤣

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If they follow the true teachings of Prophet Muhammad then yes, any female that is of an age to have public hair will shave / wax etc once per fortnight.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife is not Muslim but is from a Muslim majority country (Indonesia) and has many Muslim friends. She says not many Indonesian women shave their bushes and that the Muslim rule for it depends more on which particular form of Islam they follow and which country they are in. Before I was with my wife I had quite a few Muslim Indonesian women and none of them shaved.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have a Malaysian Muslin friend who just trims his pubes but shaves his ballsack and ass. He doesn't think it is haram.