Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexuality
I am constantly amazed at my expanding sexuality. My wife is not into sex much but we have had some frank discussions lately. And she is trying to work with me as my desire has just increased the older I get. And because my wife wants to give me a quickly without any lead up, it hard for me to get a nut with me in her pussy.
So for the last couple of months about once per week, she will lay on her stomach, I will get warming ky gel and put on my wiener, and slide it up and down her butt crack. She has a nice butt, smooth and white, I have always loved it. I am not penetrating her from behind, I don’t even think I am rubbing her butt hole, but it feels AMAZING, I cumm pretty quick and so hard in between her butt checks.
Has anyone else ever tried that or heard of it? I will ask my wife for it, and she runs in the bedroom gets naked and gets on her belly like she is ready for it. I have ask her what she thinks about it and she act’s indifferent. But one time when I shot off I intentionally did it on her legs and she said awe it went on my legs, like she wants it between her butt cheeks. All reply’s welcome!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Sparkee67
Well, you are doing better than me. My wife hasn't had interest in sex in a few years.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
DreamDenier
Sure, my lady and I have done this loads over the years. She has a lovely bum and having my hard cock nestled between her buttocks feels amazing. Clean up is my job though! 😊

If this reply breaks our rules please