Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

GBClax06
so really
I notice how many people post on this site in hopes of having some sort of casual sex, mainly guys, how many have actually hooked up with members off of this? i doubt many if any have!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
digdug
Considering like 99% of the people on this site are guys, unless you're gay/bi, you're probably not going to have much luck.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
debacherie
GBC,
try the search function. This has been the topic of several threads. But th percentages are slightly different than cited above. about 75% straight males and 12 +/- % females, Not bad for an adult site. But more than that, for most regulars here, this is not a hook-up site. Very rarely some folks do get together. (Again a search of the forum will help) But even when they do, it is usually people that have been interacting in cyberspace for several months and often it is for coffee and a cheese blintz rather than beer and a blow job.

Welcome aboard, again. And has anyone told you, "Fuck You Very Much"?

It is a compliment, here.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i did and i know there are a few others from my city who hooked up woth the same person, she was great

Gnomistic
Sharing is good
I am Gnomistic, so I wonder what else was shared.

longhotshowers
I have never hooked up from the site, but my relationship with stangbanger (now an NN member) started by me giving him the link to this site. *giggles* It was on from that point!