Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Garvin
Sicko's Who like Pics of Shit Post somewhere else!!!!!!!!!
I'm all up for most things but pictures of someones turds is just not on !
Go find a different site to show your waste!
It really turns my stomach ,so please post elsewhere! mad mad mad mad mad mad

If this thread breaks our rules please 
gggjack
No shit!
I'm in total agreement there mate!I noticed a couple of the pics your on about.Not very nice! mad

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
In my opinion that sort of thing is disgussting but that is only my opinion.

We dont have to look at the pix and surely one of the joys of NN is that it accomodates so many wide and varried tastes

BitchyBrat
yuck
rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
GLAD TO SEE THAT ALL ARE IN AGREEMENT ON THE SHIT PICS

Gosh
What about piss? Why is piss ok?

kathykyller
Ok, I really don't want to respond to this but I will...

I agree that scat pics should not be on NN. I have no desire myself to watch or see that in any way, but I myself have been a part of watersports. The difference? In my opinion pee is just more clean/sterile than poo.

I used to have a few w/s pics up, but took them down due to the overwhelming number of pm's received. I think NN isn't a great forum for those types of fetish photos.

Disagree with the Scat pics all you want (technically they're not allowed... see pic posting rules) but rather than complain about them on the forum and call them sickos, just send a note to support and they'll be removed and the poster will be warned. There's no need to (no pun intended here) crap on someone's fetish and call them sickos just because you don't like it. I'm sure some people are just as offended by other fetishes that are allowed on this site.

Can't we all just get along???? grin

xxxKathy

BustyBird
I agree there are other site for Scat pics so please kindly refrain from posting them here!

Gosh
Piss cleaner than poo?
Maybe in a chemical or scientific way it is rolleyes, but, I hope your not suggesting that watersports is about a cleanliness fetish. That piss folk play with piss because they have a cleanliness fetish? confused

It's about having a dirt and filth fetish. A toilet fetish. Being a toilet pig or pisswhore is not about cleanliness, it's about filth. And shit is the most extreme but legal.

I still think NN should clarify why piss is allowed and shit is not? Why try to split a fetish? It's as if piss is allowed, so as to attract that type of fetish traffic.... without all the "shit " that goes with it. grin

On this point KK you are absolutely right! "There's no need to (no pun intended here) crap on someone's fetish and call them sickos just because you don't like it. I'm sure some people are just as offended by other fetishes that are allowed on this site." wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gosh you are really letting me down today.

All this has already been explained, but will try once more.

Scat is one fetish.

Pee is a different fetish.

Scat is against the rules and that rule is supported by almost everyone.

Pee is not against the rules and has a following.

For example, you never complain about creampies. I do not find them attractive, but realize others do. Therefore I just don't look at them.

It is really very simple and all your repetative postings just make things unpleasant for some of us.

I know for a fact that you are a reasonable person. Please be reasonable about this subject. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gosh..
Just when I think that you are starting to chill out and exercise some restraint.. you go off once again trying to take a real concern that people have about 'illegal' pics being posted.. pics that are against NN rules.. and you try and bring up your old agenda once again..

I can only guess that your fetish is beating dead horses... over and over again way past the point that anyone else gives a crap.

Gosh
I guess...
...if you're, pro-toilet fetish, you can comment on every piss thread, bump all of them like 20 times, and that's fine, promote them all you want, not at all considered beating a dead horse? confused

However, if you question the practice, you have to "be careful".... Not as much tolerance for those that are moderate, no real defenders of moderation. sad

I think no distinction should be made between one fetish and another, why not allow all legal fetishes scat included? If you don't like it, don't look at it.

Why is it banned? What is the thinking and how are those determinations made? I am interested in how NN makes the determination that pissing into a woman's mouth is "ok", and a guy dropping a deuce on his desk is banned?

It would seem to me, that if it's legal and not allowed, that some other code is being applied. I would like to understand that code and learn what criteria, if any, could be applied to other extremes.

For example, the rules on pissing and shitting could be modified to allow, the act of pissing and shitting, but no pissing and shitting on or making WOMEN eat or drink, shit and/or piss.

MEN having their face shit and pissed on...would be cool with me, if fact, most of them should have their face shit on ....and there should be a "toilet fetish" section for all this stuff.
2c

BlewCrabb
Gosh and reasonable in the same sentence? Those are two words that are mutually exclusive. Not to mention he hijacked this thread for his own personal vendetta. I never did believe he had changed and I was right.

All that being said, as has been stated one million times "if you don't like something don't look at it." I'm not a fan of scat, I'm not a fan of men in womens underwear and a few other things. It's not for me to judge what I like or don't like for everyone else. NN has rules and if a pic is not breaking a rule then try being a bigger person and let others have the fun at whatever it is that they enjoy.

I just don't understand especially on a site of this type why others think they need or have the right to legislate for others. 2c

Gosh
BlewCrabb

Did you even bother to read what this threads about? In Garvin's post he says "Go find a different site to show your waste!"

WASTE! And my first post was on that topic "What about piss? Why is piss ok?". Piss is waste.

You just disagree with me, and rather than speak to the issue and stay on topic you attack me...I attacked no one, used no derogatory words, but I am still attacked for my opinion.

I, like everyone else, should be allowed to comment on every thread that is posted, and if you disagree, then lets agree to disagree, without all the name calling and name changing.

gogogadget
Well.........
Actually Gosh - you were derogatory towards men remarking that they should have their faces shit on. But you are right - everyone has a right to freely comment on each thread - whether the group likes it or not.

Just MY 2c
GG

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gosh..
'agree to disagree'??? you say it as if it had some meaning for you.. which it obviously doesn't..

You want to appear stupid.. go ahead.. but this thread was about scat.. pics of people shitting.. as were the other 11 threads that this guy started all over the forum.. as if you didn't know.. but then, maybe you are just that stupid that you didn't know what the thread was about... Just admit to one or the other...
that your as stupid as a post or that you hijacked the thread...

but your not reasonable, you have your agenda, and totally regardless of what many many people have said, you will continue to post your opinions... as is your right.. just as it is our right to express our opinion about you..

It would just be too simple for you to not look at pics you don't like, wouldn't it? No, you just have to try and tell everyone else what they should be able to see and enjoy.. and totally ignore that this is not your site.. it is NN's and they have made the rules about what can and cannot be posted..

which brings us back to this thread.. a thread about people who post pics that are against the rules of NN... of course, that is way to complex a concept for you..

Gosh
GG
The shitting on men's faces is an old joke about Stone Pale Ale and some hot wings. I know of one anus maxamus that could shit us a master piece.
grin

Gosh
Shaughn
The thread was about scat and people showing their waste.

I know you get frustrated and it's a challenged for you when it comes to keeping the conversation or debate civil. I have seen you go over the top on the debates about the right click issue and in your treatment of some other members.

If calling me stupid makes you feel like a Dom go ahead, you see I understand who you are. You are a scooter-less biker(lmfao). You are a powerless man, in nearly ever aspect of life you are powerless to effect any change. Your inability to deal with others that have real power, weather it be intellectual or that of ownership, (like NN has over this site) is so apparent in all your post. Your lack of power makes you angry and your intellectual resources are so limited all you can do is name call.

Tonight after you log off and try to sleep, don't strain your brain trying to fathom the mysteries of NN... You should be thanking your lucky stars for Pauline and lil sis, without whom you are nothing but an ignorant, powerless, valueless man.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
GOSH may not like it...but I gotta agree 100% with what he's said here. Human waste, is human waste...it doesn't matter which orifice it comes from. It doesn't look like he's pushing an agenda, or hijacking the thread. The thread is about human waste, and all GOSH has done, is ask for someone to differentiate between shit and piss. The fact that he finds both objectionable is not a quirk on his part...it's human nature. As for Shaughn...isn't he just KidFool, with a new name???

mountainman
In the middle
I don't know why am about to get in the middle of this, but I think all of you should go back and read the beginning more carefully. Everyone is yelling at everyone about something that is not quite there.

The thread started about shit. not waste. shit.

And whoever suggested it was clean....it was there opinion. they never said it was a clean fetish...just that they thought piss was cleaner than shit.

And I got so confused as to who is arguing that if you don't like it don't look at it. Gosh vs. everyone is simply ridiculous.

and personally I think garvin enjoys poop, and is looking to have someone post it here. i don't remember who brought it up, but he has posted on everything from licking ass to anal bleaching to get the poop outta here.

if you don't like it turn it off. NN made the site the way NN wants it.

2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gosh
Thank you for confirming my opinion of you and your comprehension skills.. you and heywood should have a great time together.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Gee...that's mature.

flcamfan
Gentelmen!!! Can we at least try to keep this civil without taking it personal??? These types of posts are the ones that drive folks away from the forum. As it has been said numerous times..."Agree to disagree without being disagreable!" 2c

Oh..and Heywood...JustLurking aka Shaughn is indeed a completely different person from KidKool.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
sad Oh Gosh,gosh,gosh what are we going to do with you,I thought you'd learnt to have some sort of understanding...Hmmm,but no.Whether you like it or not you have tried to turn this thread around,in the original topic there is no mention of pee,& the only mention of waste is in the sh** kind.As it turns out I totally agree with Garvin,I saw the pics he was on about & it wasn't the first time these had been posted.I clicked onto the pics so that I could click the 'remove now' as I did last time.As has been stated time & time again scat pics are against the rules,the reasons Gosh are nothing to do with any of the members,its NNs choice,same as pee pics are perfectly legal,again no explanation from NN is necessary,thems the rules,end off...I will agree with you that I don't anywhere near begin to understand what the lure of scat is,however if someone wants to do it in private,then good luck to them,it doesn't make them sicko's or wierdo's,but it's against NNs rules for pics.I know technically scat & pee are both waste products,but for me personally there is a big difference which presumably NN agrees with & allows pee pics.As before you find yourself in a minority Gosh,pee does bring pleasure to lots of people (yes,inc.women!),just because you don't consider it 'normal' don't keep trying to...well actually I don't know what you're trying to do.Now I'm not going to argue with you,& hopefully I've been fair in my comments,after the last little escapade I ended up having lots of PMs supporting my views from men & women,& yes I know you think most of the women on the site are men pretending to be women (inc.your comment saying I was probably micky (my hubby) pretending to be me!!),I find that view quite depressing (don't take that personally),but I'm an optomist,& I'd agree with you some are probably pretending but I'd like to carry on thinking the female friends I've made here are indeed female.Anyway,I'm moving away from the point...scat's against the rules,pee ain't & long may it be that way.

Keep it wet folks, & have fun wink xxxxxs charlie

Gosh
A question for Charlie7 and others
If pictures of women drinking and playing with piss, and being pissed on, was banned, just like scat....would that be so bad?

Women in the act of peeing would be still be allowed and I don't have any problem with degrading men by pissing on them.

I just think women do so much to please men already, we cum on their faces and fill their asses and pussies with cum, they pose and spread themselves open so we can jerk-off, and even swing and swap them.

I think that pissing and shitting on or in women is going to far, and degrades us as a community, and is beneath NN.

I would rather risk my reputation defending what I see as men going to far in the degradation and humiliation of women.....I mean....come on man...don't piss and shit on the women. Don't make them drink piss, and if they want to
do those things, get them some help.

A community is always judged by how it treats it's women. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lol...just too fucking funny

jetchef
I read that one three times. I'm going in for a fourth. If my head explodes...I love each and every one of you.

mdbehm
Riht on the money Charlie
Gosh your question is rhetorical, it needs no answer. Thay way you may go away. I too look at the scat pics and think wow-why would you? And agree that the rules should be upheld.

If you want to start a no-pee thread Gosh you go do it and we'll watch it shrivel and die and be bumped only by you.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Garvin started this subject off with several repeat threads elswhere. Hope others don't follow his example.
As well as reporting a pic that breaks NN rules to support..We can simply go into the chat rooms.
,find a monitor, as ask them to delete them.
(please read NN-J on this subject in 'Suggestions'.

wink

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
(monitor = moderator I mean)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
This is just too funny. I've got no problems with fetishists...whatever turns yer crank, but look what we have here. There's a guy who states that he finds it disgusting for folks to play with piss...and a bunch of people telling him, that it's perfectly normal. Yet these same people who like to play with piss, find it disgusting that some folks like to play with shit. And, what's more...they choose to blast the guy who thinks both are abnormal.
Open your eyes piss freaks. Do you like scat...how does it make you feel? Now try to imagine that most normal people have the same aversion to piss, as you have towards scat. Is this not allowed? Gosh has valid opinions, and feelings, about an issue, and you guys try to paint him as some kind of abnormal freak. Neither view requires action, but all views require validation. This separation of human wastes is ridiculous...either you like folks shitting and pissing on each other, or not, but they are both part and parcel of the SAME ISSUE.
My point is that it's insane to argue against shit pics, while your mate is pissing on your face. Either you like playing in your own, and others' filth, or you don't...how can anyone say that there's a difference between being shit on, and being pissed on? I find both equally disgusting, but I'd never argue with your right to participate in such acts. Just stop trying to paint yourselves as some kind of majority...'cause you're not even close. Enjoy your shit. Enjoy your piss. As part of a tolerant society, I won't ostracise you for it. It's your kink, and I can respect that...but, you must in turn, respect that others have opinions on these matters, and that the overwhelming majority of mankind finds it objectionable. By posting his thoughts on the matter, Gosh was not looking for a fight, but answers. He isn't bashing you...so, why are you bashing him?