Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
OK Girls...How deep do you REALLY want us to go???

OK ladies... this thread is really for you!

As usual, I've been getting my daily fill of checking out all of you beautiful, super-sexy chicks here on NN! I found, after reading many of the captions under these wonderful pics, that many of you were/are craving big cocks and "deep" penetration. Now, I don't consider my own cock to be "huge", by any means, and I'm obviously not small. (this statement makes more sense if you check out one or two of my pics) Let's face it...there are some Big Dicks out there! But for every one of you girls out there screaming for a "double digit dick", there's a hottie I've sent half way to the ceiling by going too deep with my 8" wonderwand! So...the question stands...how deep do you really want us to go?
confused bounce jerk wink confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I want you to aim to send it right up to my throat (yes up to my throat not down to it)

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Kpooh
For me? not that deep at all....but, I do occasionally like a good banging too.... I think you will find out that all ladies are different at different times, just go with what she wants at the moment.

ccups
I don't need double digits,, but I'll take all of an 8 incher.

bounce

leeludallas
deep, but not necessarily *hard.*

it also depends on the time of the month; the cervic changes a bit over the cycle. sometimes it's more sensitive. Sometimes too hard hurts, sometimes contact is amazing.

IncognitoGirl
Try not to hit my bladder or I'll have to run go pee

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Boyfriend is six inches, and even that can hurt if he goes deep... I like an occasional deep and hard fuck where it even hurts a little, but mostly if he's gonna go deep I prefer slower/less hard.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i luv thick not long...

WEBshit
I once shoved my entire fist up my girlfriend's cunt.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks!

Hi girls!

Just wanted to say "thank you" for the feedback.

Personally, if I'm fucking someone real hard, I try not to go too deep, at least not without a little warning. But especially if you are you in a good position to go deep, I love to slide my cock in & out nice and slow. There's something so cool about watching your cock disappear into a nice tight pussy, then seeing those lips holding on as you slide back out! Hmmmm...sounds like fun! Better go get my girl! lol wink

bounce wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
same with me....
i go as deep as she tells me....the last thing i wanna do is hurt her, thats not very pleasent for me or her....for her pain...for me the pain i'll feel after were done, IE the beating i will get! LOL

but i dont get off on hurting her at all...unless she wants that pain.

just my 2 cents

chaosbereich
*quote*I once shoved my entire fist up my girlfriend's cunt.*endquote*

would u like a mickey mouse badge?

Buckeyes03
my gf loves me balls deep...my entire shaft deep in her and fucking her with my entire cock in her...shes not big on pumping...but just thrust it all the way and keep fucking

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm 7", and my wife always likes it as deep as possible and as hard as possible. Doggie style is her favourite, and anal sex is the same way with her.

Some girls I've been with though, can't take the whole thing. Oh well... it's one of the (many!) reasons I married her. smile