Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big Mushroom Head Cocks
Ladies - What is your preference. A guy with a big mushroom head on his cock (like the pics of bf71), a cock with a small head, or a cock with the head the same size as the shaft. Being average, I often wondered if a big cockhead would be a bonus?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
BIG HEADS!!
I`VE KNOWN TWO GUYS WITH HUGE HEADS AND BOTH COMPLAINED THAT THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH INITIAL PENITRATION. I`M TALKING MUCH BIGGER HEADS THAN THE ONE YOU MENTIONED!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I thiiiink....cock with the head the same size as the shaft...but that's just me smile

robo_penis_69
My head is realy big and makes it really hard to get in pussy, really really hard to get in ass and it makes it almost impossibe for girls to suck more than just the tip/head, so that's kind of bad, BUT it's kinda good too because girls seem to really like how it looks and want to try it out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well my cock head can be fairly large, i haven't really had problems getting it in (or out smile ), but then again I love oral, so she tends to be nice and wet when it comes to entry.

My currnet partner does complain from time to time that it is generally too big, but it's not a particular problem. In fact I'm not trying to brag, as I know that sometimes if I go too deep too early it can be uncomfortable for her - but I can't really do anything about it, so we just go with what we have!

Joe Neckbone
a big cock head..
seems to work well creating g-spot friction ...I have a difficult time sliding into a tight asshole..its almost impossible with most women I am attracted to..so I don't even bother to try anymore...the pussy must be prepared properly...penetrative lubricity is a must..along with her being enthusiastic about being fucked for an extended period of time by a thick cock head although my shaft at one point is thicker than my cock head I still find my cockhead swells and grows during sex ..and in her mouth she can feel it swell as I cause it to happen flexing it.I am 6'5" AT 235LBS and ..I like petite women so a woman who is 5 feet tall and 100 lbs usually thinks my cock is large, the head is obscene,the fit is very tight every time, but still jumps right on it even when its spliting them open they are smiling, they may not be able to get but half in their mouths but thats the half that counts in my book, the petite women seem to take all of my cock in the fuckholes, no problem, it just takes foreplay, oral, fingering, tongue fucking, then the bigcockhead pops in there no problem..she might gasp or yell or talk dirty but thats cool also..I love to watch their faces when my cockhead first pops inside of them and my shaft buries itself to the balls...that turns me on watching their reaction.... rolleyes cool I love fucking a petite woman...pinning them to the bed , spreading their legs wide and fucking their brains out...having them ride my meat as I upthrust while my hands on their ass is pulling them down..filling their tight holes with jizz that has no place to go but out around my cock....and dog styling a petite woman...allowing her to fuck my cock...moving back against me until she is comfortable about me ball slapping her ass as I longdick her and watch from above her my hands on her hips...all the time feeling my cockhead's effect on their pleasure...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lets keep this going
Thanks for all the input! I would really like to hear from more women also. Sarahmarie, have you ever experienced a guy with a huge cockhead and smaller shaft?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have a total mushroom tip, and everyone has loved it

Buckeyes03
i have a very big mushroom helmet and yes it effects my girl on initial penetration...but at the same time she looooves to suck on my big head...check out my pics ladies and let me know.

unclothed
The head of my cock is very fat, with the ridges flared out, when I'm hard (see the photos -- please!); most women like the "pop" when the head slides in, and when I pull my cock all the way out and then go back in, the head often rubs the clit in a pleasing way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
more opinions please
This info is great, but I still need to hear from some women!