Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
phone
I was just curious to hear everyone's opinion of phone sex. Who has actually had phone sex with a complete stranger? And what did you think of it, is it a turn on? And was it just between a man and woman, or with who?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Phone Sex
I have had phone sex twice ... both times with the same girl, who I had never met. It was extremely hot and arousing ... made my heart beat so fast ... what made it more exciting was that I was at work while I did it !!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
perfectpussy
It can be hot as all hell with the right person (or should I say, the right VOICE?) lol

Hershey1983
I was once in a long distance relationship...so phone sex often became the first option.

Slurped
once...
a woman I met once and then called me...never heard from her again! We both, I think, came big time as we talked as dirty as we could. I unloaded right into the phone and she could hear the splat. She said she rubbed the phone into her pussy...i want to believe her. Great sexy hour or so...

gregsfun47
I have done it a few times and can be real sexy with the right person!!
hint hint
greg

Irish_Mac
Does nothing for me personally

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
its gotta be with someone you click with and that you have the hots for....

AND ITS JUST HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Its just awesome to hear the breathing, moaning the tone of the voice..and when a man cums..OH MY!!!!

love it!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
awesome
perform fantasies and taboo! well worth it!!!!need to be completely open for greatest satisfaction.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
accent
Tried it once with ICQ phone..what made it sexier was her canadian accent. With me being English the canadian or USA accents sound so different that it makes it sexier..for me anyhow

b4c91
It's definately hot. I've done it a few times with the some chick I met in a chatroom. We'd start on the computer and then she'd have me call her and talk dirty to her. She would also put her computer microphone up next to her pussy so I could hear her fingering herself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was in a long distance relationship as well and phone sex actually occurred quite often. It is enjoyable getting to hear one anothers fantasies and desires. Definitely can get hot if both are into it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never did it so far...
but I was once told by a girl I called (for business actually, but we seemed to hit it off rather well...) that I had a voice that could melt knicker elastic - I was really flattered with that. Strngely enough the intersting thing about talking to peole on the phone is that you often have a completely different mental picture of a person.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love it
i do phone as often as i can, im always looking for a girl that would allow me to call her or call me. i have had a few girls that were steadys, where i have talked to them several times...and a few that want too but are afraid that hubby will find out or they are never alone. but i am always open to new girls....ive also been looking to do phone with couples too...but no one is interested in that.

so with that in mind...if any ladys are interested, i can call to anywhere in the USA...

just send me a pm or look for me in yahoo messenger at cock_longvids

thanks
tony

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enjoy it
I have always enjoyed phone The fantasies that are created are awsome Recently I started a new occupation and am on the road At the age of 53 my wife and I had the first phone sex of our 27 yr marriage it was very hot Did it one other time and accutually got to hear her pussy shoot a good G spot orgasm She had put the phone right by her pussy and almost drownded it. Can't wait to go on the road as now we have new cell phones with speaker phones which should be so hot listening to her play with herself Can't wait to tell her what to do.