Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What was your best blow job???
jerk tongue tongue tongue mine was my g/f sucked my off real good ,my cock was deep in her mouth and i shot my hot load down her throat but she not stop after i came my head was super sensitive and it was greaaaat! tongue tongue grin she kept it up till i came again tongue tongue tongue whats your story? jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
shooter_bob
Well my wife gives the best blowjobs and they're all great. Can't pick just one.

But one from my past that I always remember was from a 21yo gal I had known for 2 days. She was very small (4'11"wink and horny and I ate her pussy to several orgasms before she decided to return the favor. I don't think she wanted me to cum in her mouth because she had never done that before, but after only 60 seconds of sucking I erupted in her tiny mouth. She could only get about 2 inches of my cock into her mouth and her tongue lapped at my underside so smoothly and tightly that I exploded. If you've seen my videos you can see that I sometimes shoot huge loads, and this one was probably one of my largest EVER, because I hadn't masturbated in at least 3 days, and the night before I had masturbated to the brink of orgasm thinking of her but had not cum. And that adds even more to the eventual load. I felt strong spurts pound out of me into her little mouth and she swallowed it all except for some that leaked out on the topside of my cock. She smiled up at me after pulling off, with that look of just having swallowed something kind of yucky.
I always remember that because she was so hot, she had never done it before, and it was an enormous load, especially for her!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My best blow-job was a gum job
My best blow-job was a gum job, from an older woman that was wearing dentures when we met and when we got out to my car we got in to talk. Well all she wanted to do was suck my cock and she let me know it. She started to rub my cock while we kissed and unzipped me and took my rock hard cock out of my pants. She said how big and thick it was and went down on me. After a while she took out her teeth and started to suck my dick again. Her gums were hard andshe really know to give great head. I popped my rocks in her mouth and she kept right on sucking away on it. I thought I was going to die it was SOOOOOO great and she kept on sucking away on it till I was soft again. MAN I thought I could never walk again and it took a few min to get my head back on stright.

Nafrotag
Movie Theater
We were in the back row of the local movie theater. We were watching the Matrix for like the 20th time and there were about 15 other people in the theater too. The closest were about 4 rows away. My girl had been teasing me the whole movie and I didnt think she would actually suck me off in a theater. But sure enough she zipped my pants down and took it all into her mouth. She was bobbing up and down and I was trying so hard not to make a sound. The best part, was when the action picked up on the screen and the music started pulsing I started cumming. It was the scene where they get off the elevator and blow up the lobby. My girl swallowed every drop of my cum and we didn't say a word about it until we go to the car. I still fantasize about that 1 bj alot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Funny, but
Somehow the next one always seems like the best, although the last one wasn't bad either...

Realguy
Just had a REALLY good one on the edge of a jacuzzi. My legs were wrapped around the step rails which gave Realgirl easy access to my ass and balls as she sucked me. And it was outdoors in the sunshine. We posted a pic of that one. I'm getting hard now just thinking of it!!!!!!

cutmeat
Vacation BJ was the best
Hands down my best BJ was when I was on a ski vacation in 2004, in upstate NY.

She was 41, and quite hot. A high school teacher. I always had a fantasy about a particular teacher anyway, and she looked a lot like her. We made out like teenagers on the dance floor of this really cheesy bar in this particular town. Finally, last call came and we went. Back to her place.

Unfortunately, as with all these ski trips, she was sharing her pad with some friends (who I think also picked up, but were asleep).

So, we did the next best thing, we made out some more. Finally, she told me to lie down on the kitchen table (a long sort of picnic table type thing). She unzipped and took the whole thing in. I tried to hold off as long as I could, as this was friggin amazing stuff! My girlfriend at the time could deliver a great hummer herself, but this one took the prize.

The best part, she swallowed every drop like a pro.

I was 29 at the time. That was a great year. smile

I still have her number, but now that she's sober she seems less interested. But, I did promise to return the favour! I should call her!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
best BJ
The best for me was one night after being at the car races on the way home the wife took out my cock and started playing with it.She then lay across the seat in the pickup as I drove down the highway and started to suck me off.She was really into it and moaning real loud and she sucked me like a pro I announced I was going to cum if she did not stop as usually she did not let me cum in her mouth but this night she wanted it.Soon as I told her I was going to cum if she did not stop she starts sucking really hard milking my cock and I shot what felt like gallons of cum and she starts squirming around really bad and sucking like mad she was cumming herself from giving me a blowjob.She did not stop sucking me till she was done cumming herself.

LosAnglesCum
I would like to apply my penis for the blow job position.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would have to be my first....

I was 13, she was 16... I didn't even know her name.. it was at a churce dance, she did it in the parking lot.

I was a naive 13, she totally initiated it.. I had never even really kissed a girl before.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never had a bad one--no such thing. The only thing better than the last one is the next one. My sweetie gives great head every time!! I'm a lucky guy!!

b4c91
best blowjob
There is a certain girl I hookup with from time to time, and she gives the meanest blowjobs. I've never been able to get off from getting my dick sucked until this chick. Once I had been up for 2 or 3 days, drunker than shit, I normally wouldn't have been able to get it up. But she got me hard and swallowed within three minutes. simply amazing

b4c91
best blowjob
There is a certain girl I hookup with from time to time, and she gives the meanest blowjobs. I've never been able to get off from getting my dick sucked until this chick. Once I had been up for 2 or 3 days, drunker than shit, I normally wouldn't have been able to get it up. But she got me hard and swallowed within three minutes. i've got an 8 inch dick and she went all the way down to the balls.simply amazing

unabashed_devil
good memories :D
The best was about two years ago. I was 23 and she was 16 and we met up at the Borders where she worked. We went out to my car during her break and started making out hot and heavy. I could feel her grinding her wet little pussy on my cock but I knew she was on the rag and we didn't have anyway to keep it clean and send her back in to work tongue. So she got on her knees on the passenger side floorboard with the seat pushed back and I undid my pants.

I've got a pretty thick cock and most girls have trouble not hitting it with their teeth so I was impressed with the way she just grabbed it and went after it. We had already been going for a while so it was just a few minutes before I was ready to blow and I told her I was going to cum. I wasn't sure if she wanted to swallow or not, but she held on and pushed the head down in her throat and took the whole load. I've had a lot of blowjobs and I couldn't believe that little 16 y/o chick could suck dick like that.

That was lots of fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Still waiting for this to happen, but it would have to be the girl being able to deepthroat balls deep, and have her face fucked.

grandprixdude99
road head FTW!!!

Oscarhard
Blow Job
I was sitting in a adult movie house one day in the back row and stroking my cock like all the other guys, when the guy next to me bent over and started to give me a blow job...
He had my cock all the way up his throat and was sucking like mad....I couldnt help it, I started to cum.....I warned him out loud ( I'm cumming) got lots of attention from the patrons near by, but he kept my cock in his mouth until I blew my load....he drank down every drop.... jerk jerk jerk I really enjoyed that movie.....Oscar