Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
when you see
someone for me its a girl, do you ever wonder what they do in bed, like do they suck cock or let a guy cum all over their face.
wonder if they are a screamer or do it quietly. whats everyones thoughts?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow no responses

If this reply breaks our rules please 
wilderanger
Sure. If I'm sitting at a boring meeting or whatever I like to let my mind wander and imagine the crazy shit these people do in private. I really like to make up stories about people I see, sometimes just in passing. I think that's why people-watching is such a blast. Very entertaining smile

qazwsxedcrfvtgb321
Yea...And I bet they never would believe that we are all here...Hahaha

Aliciajade

Nice Avatar min8v....super sexy!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yeah, I love to people watch!!

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I wonder what they're like--men and women--when they cum. Do they move very little, gasping quietly? Do they thrash about, groaning loudly? Are there tiny little pulses of their hips? Do their whole bodies convulse? Does their skin flush? Is their sweat the kind you would want to lick? Things like that...

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like the way you think fantasm!! raspberry so how do you like it? devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like the way you think fantasm!! raspberry so how do you like it? devil

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I always love how fantasm thinks!
In answer to your question, yes, certain women intrigue me that way. My first thought usually depends on what it is about them that most turns me on. Sexy legs make me imagine licking my way up her inner thighs and devouring her pussy. Does she get extremely wet when she knows a man like me is about to give her his undivided oral attention? Would she squeeze my head between her thighs when she came or fuck my face with wildly bucking hips?

Sometimes nicely displayed breasts get me wondering whether she would get off on me masturbating over her naked chest until I unloaded a month's worth of cum across her peaked nipples. Sensuous lips of course bring her cock sucking skills to mind. Does she know what she's doing? Does she at least enjoy it? Would she salivate if I was standing naked before her, my stiff dick just inches from her face? Would she keep her hot mouth wrapped around my spasming meat pole until I finished pumping my cum on her tongue, then hold it there while my body rocked with uncontrollable multiple orgasms, capping off her performance with a smiling swallow? Oh god, I hope so.

Perhaps the strongest ideas pop into my head when I get a fairly close look at the long, slender fingers of certain random women. For some reason it seems like I can tell that those soft pads of flesh on her pointer and middle fingers are the ones she uses to expertly trace the outline of her labia through tight sticky panties. They know exactly how to circle her emerging clit to bring out the most wonderful sensations she can give herself, becoming slick with her own juices when she dips into that long valley that leads to her lubricated vagina. Those nerves, those muscles in her gentle hands have all the critical information needed on pace, pressure, position and location for stimulating her pussy closer and closer to the explosive climax that will release all her sexual energy into the space around her. I envy those fingers. I want that knowledge, that skill, that power to make her feel completely satisfied.

super4
i think about nearly all the time,what would they look like naked,hope it doesnt make me a bad man sad

Forum Level:
A Thinker
SHIT YEAH always when I'm on a train, in a coffee shop, bored at work always thinking about that cute chick thats sitting next to you, you saw this morning last night etc is she single, does masturbate, loves doggy, blowjobs etc

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ladies what do you think that men are always thinking dirty thoughts when we just might be having a conversation with you?
now thats hot