Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not renewing premium membership
I'm sick to death of losing friends from here that receive totally uncalled for 1 votes on all their posts. Has it never occured to the site owners that this might be a deliberate ploy by owners of others sites to sabotage NN.
I for one will not be renewing my premium membership whilst this is happening to others, done by 'pawns' (no pic none payers) Just remember how pretty Tove was and yet she was hounded off the site!
curse curse curse

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Leth
um...ok? Same topic repeated at least once a week and yet the membership numbers climb. Anyone that is that hung up on the ratings that getting marked low drives them off...doesn't need to be posting nude pics of themselves anyhow. For every person that is going to like your picture(s), there will be an equal number that doesn't. I've said it before and I'll say it again (because this topic keeps getting repeated)....

If someone has such low self confidence and self esteem issues, they should NOT post nude pictures on the internet. This is not NewbieBuildUpYourSelfConfidenceNudes.

Ratings are a number. That's all. Nothing less, nothing more. Just like your membership. It's a number. Due to that number rising faster than falling, you won't see a change.

2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
The rating system is a scale from 1 through 10. What would you do, not allow any "1" votes? Then "2" would become the new "1".
Sure low votes suck but you can't place too much importance on them. The low voters have their own issues and there is nothing you can do about them.

feschkka
I wouldn't have renewed either closedeyes

but lenny paid me 90 extra days... w00t w00t w00t laugh laugh laugh

HerTiggerHubby
46Size2 love drool tongue Well, I will give that hot, sexy babe a TEN anytime! MMMMMMM!!!! redeyes wink

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
I pay feschkka to vote for me. The problem is I forgot to tell him to vote "10".

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
lenny...Raven works cheaper than Feschie tongue

Anglo-Nubian
Take some advice from one of the pawns who doesn't post pics or pay:

The whole idea of being here is to have some fun. If you're stressing over some insignificant numbers it's better that you leave. You're wound too tight for this place. Look for a site that suits your needs better.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
OK! don't stop the voting system, but show the person recieving the vote who has cast it, at least then they can retaliate by PM.
As far as the site growing is concerned, one does not argue that point but being in business if I was an owner of NN I would be exceptionaly worried about the amount of churn! As can be seen by glancing through profiles and seeing how many of them show the faded green badge of a FORMER premium member, why have they not renewed???

Anglo-Nubian
"OK! don't stop the voting system, but show the person recieving the vote who has cast it, at least then they can retaliate by PM."

So......you are encouraging people to send harassing PM's???? Like the one you just sent to me? If you were really thinking you would figure out that PM's can simply be blocked.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
You don`t read mine anyhow, and did you get the picture I sent you ?

Anglo-Nubian
Woder, if you're referring to me, no.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A-N
If everyone on here contributed financialy and with posts as you do, the site would not exist! As for your comment on my PM to you, if you think that was even slightly off, it's you thats too uptight to be on here!

Anglo-Nubian
"If everyone on here contributed financialy and with posts as you do, the site would not exist!"

Errrr.........I suggest you spend a little more time thinking before you write.

Josie Dirt
blink

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
"Not renewing premium?" blink

I see in the crystal ball, this is one hell of a LONG term projection blink blush laugh

Josie Dirt
LOL LOL