Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

rox&roll
dildo orgasm
lately i can only have an orgasm when i use a dildo in my butt while my husband fucks my pussy, does any other women do this too? confused

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
sorry to jump the topic but would love to see that raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
christy89
I actually like that myself as well........... thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My wife has some great orgasm's when she has a buttplug in while I'm inside her !!!

thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
same here
Wife enjoys a dildo or vibe in her ass while I work her doggy style. Her orgasms are intense this way. BTW, she usually request the toy there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my GF
can only cum from her ass where we are doing like that or me fuck her in the ass.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
.......actually my wife angeltakes it a step further by also using a silver bullet vibe on her clit. Last nite our grand finale was doggy, my cock in Angels ass, a dildo vibe in her pussy (that was also vibrating my balls) and her using a silver bullet on her clit.......There's enough light in the room that I can see everything, I can see Angels face an tits in the mirror and my cock going up her ass right point blank, then I said to Angel, "look what we're doing, I'm fucking you up the ass, I'm fucking your pussy with a vibrating dildo and thats not enough for you, you're such a badgirl you're using a bullet vibe on your clit too, you're such a whore"........and she said back "yeah, I know but I'm only your whore, mmmmmmmmmmmm fuck my ass". bouncedevil