Forum - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Forum

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Nudist Health
Are nudist healthier then those who go clothed all the time?I don't mean mentaly,because most who are nudist have,in my oponion, have a very good outlook on life, but physicaly. My wife ans I are full times nudist(execpt for those who aren't aware of it)and we are never sick;no colds,coughs etc.We do know a couple who are clothed all the time and thet seem to be sick continualy.My sis-in-law blew her top when she found out we sleep nude year round,said she was surprised we didn't catch our death from it,she said that she sleeps year round in a sweat shirt,sweat pants,socks and one heavy comforter and she has a continues to have skin problems.So friend what's your oponion?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Exposing one's skin to sunlight is certainly a good way to soak up vitamin D, although like most things, it's possible to overdo it. In the summer I get as close to nude as possible outdoors as often as I can, and I'm convinced it helps my mental outlook as well as physical health.

As for sleeping nude, I always do so except on exceptionally cold nights. Colds are caught from viruses, not cold air. I rarely get sick, even in winter.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well you certainly won't get osteomalacia! It has been shown that physical contact, especially flesh on flesh, has a marked beneficial effect on mental and physical health.

Then again perhaps, in more ways than one, you're a pair of lucky bastards (an envy term this side of the pond).

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
People
What's with people? Sleeping nude makes you sick? Which century are they living in? I suspect you may be just lucky and healthy, or perhaps are active and therefore more fit and healthy. I knew a family of hardcore I mean HARDCORE vegetarians. Raw diet, all that. Sickest bunch you ever met. We have always slept nude, I'm naked as often as possible, and I am RARELY sick. Years go between illnesses. Lucky!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I am naked whenever possible, I sleep naked all year round, and it was -34c here last year! I am reasonably active, and eat whatever I want. I cannot remember the last time that I had a cold.
As far as being naked goes, I feel free and unconcerned with normal worries whenever I am naked, regardless of whether I am alone or in company. Unfortunately, where I live I do not have many opportunities to be nude in company, but I am certain that it is beneficial - and fun! grin

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I sleep naked as well.
But be careful about DustMites.
They are very tiny, but the pooh they make can make you itchy and give you wet noses.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked
I have been sleeping naked for years and am naked most of the time at home. I rarely get sick.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TumescentTom said: Exposing one's skin to sunlight is certainly a good way to soak up vitamin D, although like most things, it's possible to overdo it. In the summer I get as close to nude as possible outdoors as often as I can, and I'm convinced it helps my mental outlook as well as physical health.

As for sleeping nude, I always do so except on exceptionally cold nights. Colds are caught from viruses, not cold air. I rarely get sick, even in winter.

I know a family member who has that type of lifestyle. As naked as can be to soak up the UV rays from the sun to get that vitamin D. He wears Mesh shorts, as it allows the UV to still penetrate to the skin!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm a nudist and I'm very healthy!!!